ROM Hack SuperCard DS-1 SP2 beta with WORKING Pokemon AP fix

papashango

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also tried EOS SP 1 + patch only. My game STILL froze. It froze with the SP2 Beta as well. It always freezes about 15 minutes of playing.

Can anyone give me some help on what I can do? I've already caught and Entei and stuff on this file and I don't really want to start from scratch. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you.

xenbuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SP2 beta works perfect for me. Pokemon hasn't frozen since then. Went online, traded, got 3 badges and everything. And as said before seems to make other games work better as well like TWEWY and some other games i was getting glitches on.

Bravo~

papashango

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone please let me know if I have to start from scratch again or if I could get all my data back with pokesav? It really would be greatly appreciated.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
papashango said:
Can anyone please let me know if I have to start from scratch again or if I could get all my data back with pokesav? It really would be greatly appreciated.
just make a backup of the save, and pokesav. Wouldn't hurt to try.

ben_not_benny

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Canada
altorn said:
have you guys tried and get past Goldenrod? I think that's the part where it limits the events to less than 10 before it freezes. (after the 3rd badge) If you succeeded, then it is most likely fixed.

Patch fixed everything related to AP. Pal Park is still broken though, and that's a problem with EOS itself that needs to be fixed.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
altorn said:
have you guys tried and get past Goldenrod? I think that's the part where it limits the events to less than 10 before it freezes. (after the 3rd badge) If you succeeded, then it is most likely fixed.
too busy trying to level(and pokewalker lol, and keeping a close eye on my 8+ gigs of Kai uploading to places) to try on my SC XD

papashango

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are you saying that I should start a new file and then with pokesav just do "save as" over it?

Nobody seems to be responding to any questions I've been asking the last 3 or 4 pages or so except 1 or 2 people. Any help would really be appreciated.

*Nevermind, I think I'll play the retail version. Thanks anyway

_kbnft

Lab Member
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice work Supercard Team, now I'm confident in buying the Supercard DSTwo.
nyanya.gif

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind, the Class of your mSD CAN play a factor whether or not a game will freeze, as does the brand, quality(and whether it's legit or not
tongue.gif
).
I myself use an 8GB Transcend Class 6 microSD card in my SCDSONEi, and a Class 4(I think?) in my AceKard 2. These are ~20$ for the 8GB and ~10$ for a 4GB on amazon.com(S&H may apply)

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For some reason whenever i run in patched mode, i get a message saying my save file will be deleted each time i start it up. But when i don't run in patched mode, i can't save.
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto