Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

Iwata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So basically, what the 3DS should have been? I dont know I really really want the Japanese Dragon Quest special edition. Any new on whether its region locked still or not?

Still region locked. It may be 2014, but for Nintendo it may forever be 2004.

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
With what you say I think the demo is the exact same as the jap one I saw earlier tooday on twitch but in english.
I don't even know how to see if you are gold, or platinum or anything... Is this a paid club nintendo thing or what ?

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I thought you didnt want to spoiled.
If I were to play the game by myself and find out its secrets that way, how is that spoiling? That's like saying you spoil the ending of a book by reading the book!
But putting that aside, there's also this little thing...
The demo only has 5 characters: Mario, Pikachu, Link, Megaman and Villager with only 1 playable stage. Settings can't be changed so there are no spoilers in the Demo.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
good thing about the demo is you can play it as much as you like as there are no limits to how many times you can play it., the first 3 pms have had my codes, so no more from me

oh the one i got from the japanese eshop i can only play 30 times... but i didn't want to play about about 25 minutes, and the game comes out soon, so that's not a problem for me :)

Iwata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With what you say I think the demo is the exact same as the jap one I saw earlier tooday on twitch but in english.
I don't even know how to see if you are gold, or platinum or anything... Is this a paid club nintendo thing or what ?

Once again, download codes are being sent out to Platinum members via email -- it won't be openly on the eShop until Sept. 19th.

alepman89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone who got the demo having this problem
the demo working fine on emunand 8X but when i try to close it,it force me out of gateway mode?!

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were to play the game by myself and find out its secrets that way, how is that spoiling? That's like saying you spoil the ending of a book by reading the book!
But putting that aside, there's also this little thing...

I assumed you were going to refrain from the game entirely and never play it. Because you didn't want to know anything about it.

Iwata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone who got the demo having this problem
the demo working fine on emunand 8X but when i try to close it,it force me out of gateway mode?!

That's a known bug with many Virtual Console and eShop games with the current Gateway software -- be wary of updates in regular mode!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I downloaded it from the eshop so I could get it today and not have to wait for importing. (I also prefer download as I can have all my games with me)
I'm getting the JPN rom for my husband so we can play together as we only have one JPN 3DS. We'll both be getting the download of the UK version though :)

oh ok, so you will have a jp copy on a legit 3ds, and play together on a eur gateway console, or something like that, cool :) (not to pry, sorry) :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.