Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah, i wasn't happy about all the characters and stages being visible in the select screen...
i think in the full game they will be hidden until unlocked right? it spoilt it a little for me... :)
Those are probably the characters and stages that are available from the start. A bunch of the leaked characters are missing from the roster image. Still, I wish more characters would be unlockable.

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This gives me a tiny bit more hope that the game will be playable on Gateway.
I never stated to run the demo on my Gateway... ^^;
I used my legit japanese console.

Sorry for the confusion.

Those are probably the characters and stages that are available from the start. A bunch of the leaked characters are missing from the roster image. Still, I wish more characters would be unlockable.
Other demos during shows had fewer characters :

Others had a little bit more...

I think it is possible we have not seen yet some characters. * cross the fingers for Ice Climbers *

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu

i don't know if you have seen the character select screen on the demo, but it's pretty full... i guess they could squeeze an extra 2 there but, hmm

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Man i cant believe with the release so close that noone has managed to sneak a copy and boot it up to confirm/deny the rumours of other characters. I really hope it turns out that there is another 5-6 characters completely un-announced and the DLC better bring lucas back or ill do nothing but sit here being moody about the fact i cant play my brawl main in the new game. Ill main pacman instead!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
The icons shrink a little to add room for more.

There are a lot more characters that are not in the demo. The icons will shrink to add more space.

thanks guys, i was a bit annoyed if the whole character roster was shown to me in the demo, i wanted some of it to be a surprise, so that's good that there are even more that are hidden

Reactions: gamefan5

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thanks guys, i was a bit annoyed if the whole character roster was shown to me in the demo, i wanted some of it to be a surprise, so that's good that there are even more that are hidden
Based on leaks there are at least ~12 characters unlockable, some speculation is ~17. This is off the top of my head though, could be off by a few.
Honestly I'd have liked it if half of that roster was locked at the start. I rather enjoy unlocking things and it would be a good way to introduce the massive character list a bit more slowly.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Based on leaks there are at least ~12 characters unlockable, some speculation is ~17. This is off the top of my head though, could be off by a few.
Honestly I'd have liked it if half of that roster was locked at the start. I rather enjoy unlocking things and it would be a good way to introduce the massive character list a bit more slowly.

yeah me too, the last i played was melee, and i think enough was locked at the beginning then. but i don't remember much, it was like 10 years ago or more maybe ha

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the thing about the characters listed in the demo there are certain characters like Lucina that have been confirmed in the game that don't show up in the demo. My guess is those characters listed in the demo are the ones you start off with and as you play the game you unlock the extra characters like Lucina.

Reactions: cearp

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
According to the early adopters of the game, these characters have been confirmed so far:

Ness, Falco, Dark pit, Mr G&W, Wario, Gannondorf, Dr mario and yes. Duck hunt dog is in the game LOL

DHD.png

lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
If Waluigi isn't in the game, I'm going to start a riot. He was a trophy in SSBB, so come on, give him a chance. Also, I'll probably buy the European release. Either it or the new Pokemon remakes.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If Waluigi isn't in the game, I'm going to start a riot. He was a trophy in SSBB, so come on, give him a chance. Also, I'll probably buy the European release. Either it or the new Pokemon remakes.
He's an Assist Trophy, confirmed quite some time ago in fact (one of the early pics of the day)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...