Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
also keep in mind 3ds.essh.co has to be updated, i don't think it is automatically fed.
so maybe google and look on other sites to see when it gets dumped if you are super desperate :)

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I knew this was comming xD, miss the old times before the launch of NDS games like Pokémon.

4EUKdg.jpg

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I logged in just to tell you that I literally face palmed myself reading that. That's not at all how it works... :sleep:
Congrats for displaying a smug attitude. Feel free to explain why exactly this shouldn't work? I'd assume that demos are not bound to your account / system?

Reactions: cvskid

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Congrats for displaying a smug attitude. Feel free to explain why exactly this shouldn't work? I'd assume that demos are not bound to your account / system?

All eShop titles are encrypted for the system it's downloaded on.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
There's no public method to run/decrypt eshop apps different the system they're installed on.

I don't think its ok to distribute/ask for ehsop apps as well even if they're demos. Might want to ask a mod for clarification on that. (given the fact shop demos are distributed as scene releases, I can pretty much assure you the answer is going to be no)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.