Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

SnakeSlashRO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured this would happen.

I got a Capture card Gateway compatible but I also got a capture card for a Japan 3DS and Im downloading the game in less than two hours. Plan on live streaming soon =)

Reactions: Nepeta

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, in the demo i noticed you get these coins after a match, and i think i read that when you get 100 or something you can make your character 'gold'.
i wonder why they didn't manage to add this to the game when it was 'produced'...

and keep in mind that nintendo did not do this because of pirates, people will still be able to pirate the game, people will still be able to go online.
What is this demo you speak of?

BECAUSE it affects gateway users ON A BIG DEEGREE that is why :) srsly why does every thread have someobdy crying wrong section???
It's called structure. . . . . . perhaps you've heard of it :teach:

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the update! I really wasn't planning on playing online using the Japanese release anyway, as I'm using a USA 3DS. I spent so much time playing the 64 version on Daedalus for the PSP (Single Player, only, if you don't know already), I'm completely fine with this.

Iwata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, in the demo i noticed you get these coins after a match, and i think i read that when you get 100 or something you can make your character 'gold'.
i wonder why they didn't manage to add this to the game when it was 'produced'...

and keep in mind that nintendo did not do this because of pirates, people will still be able to pirate the game, people will still be able to go online.

Wow, that's amazingly incorrect. The coins after matches are entirely different from the ones that turn you gold in-game -- specifically on the New Super Mario Bros. level (Golden Plains). That level is covered in collectible coins and if you collect 100 of those, then your character turns golden for a while during that match. -_-

Reactions: piratesephiroth

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
5348945-albums1845-picture18352.jpg
Ultimate Imposter spotted. (If anyone catches the reference, <3 you should also PM me your PSN if you do haha)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, that's amazingly incorrect. The coins after matches are entirely different from the ones that turn you gold in-game -- specifically on the New Super Mario Bros. level (Golden Plains). That level is covered in collectible coins and if you collect 100 of those, then your character turns golden for a while during that match. -_-

Satoru Iwata this is really good of you to come forward and take time out to tell us GBATemp members a run down of the truth. Thank you :) can you let us know also when it might be dumped so I can play it.

Reactions: piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Iwata-san, gib rom pls

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
1b7adc1bf860ca38ec65617d04374b483fbd5baf_full.jpg

No, wait.

This is Lonk. He's from Pennsylvania. Would that still do?

Can't wait to play Lonk and Petch as Mii Fighters. I can't believe Nintendo didn't put two of their biggest characters in the game, what were they thinking?
(plot twist: Lonk is Mii Gunner and Petch is Mii Swordsman)

Reactions: Axido

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This is gonna end up just like the last SSB3DS thread. Please guys, even if you think this belongs in Hacking & Homebrew because it's a dump we're waiting on, we still are technically waiting on the actual games release. Next time post stuff like this in Games & Content.

In other news
God I can't wait for this to be dumped publicly.

Reactions: Maxoxpower

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!