Super Smash Bros DS possbible, not planned though

• Thread starter pasc
  • Start date
  • Views 3,069
  • Replies 14
P

pasc

OP
Well, there we have it, Masahiro Sakurai said it would be quite possible to have a DS Version of Super Smash Bros DS looking at the wii controls.
Although he wouldn't want to be the creator, he thinks it would be Nintendos choice to do such a thing with a different dev.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=93234

EDIT: Again... mods, could you be so kind to remove the t at the end of my thought ? thx once again.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
ok.. Let's not start this again..
sleep.gif

this selection screen is made of win:

rofl2.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet another game Nintendo would be stupid not to put on the DS. There are so many games that SHOULD be on the DS, but aren't. What's up with that?

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yet another game Nintendo would be stupid not to put on the DS. There are so many games that SHOULD be on the DS, but aren't. What's up with that?

I totally agree. I remember I about flipped out when I saw Super Mario 64DS, not only because it was an awesome game on N64 but also because I thought there would be a trend of porting N64 games to DS. I almost fantasized about playing Perfect Dark or SSB on DS, but sadly the trend hasn't continued..

P

pasc

OP
Well, to clear this up... I just posted things ppl might have overlooked... I don't care that much, althought it would be a very nice game suited well for the DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1