Gaming Super Smash Bros Brawl (USA) PAL guide

Sora2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to PAL users

Put the new firm on your wii, try your untoched version of brawl backup now!

Mine worked fine! If you're getting 001 error it seems nero makes the error apears, burn with imageburn

crizz33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i just followed all the steps from the first page and my cd is done but before i put it into the wii i just want someone to confirm me that it really works with 1.9g wiikey and fw 3.1E pal

Norx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Runs fine except i have had it freeze on me during subspace, loud buzzy noise from the speakers...
also it slows down some times, randomly, is it my media????
just had an error while loading the intro screen game disc could not be read...

1.9s Wiikey 3.2E
TDK DVD+R DL burned at x2.4

is it my wii lens???
or my media?

crizz33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
now i have put the game in my wii
this happens:

-the game start perfect except that the warning sign is flickering, but it doesnt matter much
-a bit of the picture is missing i only see half of the life status:S
-when i play with mario vs mario vs mario etc i can play a little bit for about a 1 min or 2 but then an annoying sound starts and i have shut the wii off
-my game wont start with 480i/60hz even if the deflicker is off. it just starts then comes the black screen i waited like others did here and the music starts everything but the screen is still black:S

plz help:S it seems i have all the problem
biggrin.gif

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
just download the iso of freeloader (or buy it..) burn it and use that before u play ssbb.. and it'll be 100% working on watever setting (graphical etc..) u use .
it fixed my problem to being able to start with 60hz and fix the bit of the picture being cut off too, freeze problem and lag

Norx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
darky90 said:
norx its ur wii lens they probably dirty as TDK DL disc they are NOT dodgy so its not bad media.

What is the easiet and safest way of doing this.
i remember nintendo offer free cleaning but does this apply to Australia? and will my wiikey cause dramas?
also i dont own the correct tools to open my wii but how would i go about doing it if i was to buy some?

Cheers

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
i burnt ssbb on my tdk +R duel layer discs, everything worked fun..updated the wii and changed the tx to 60hz to fix the cut off bottom of the screen.(where the energy and health is). It works great now!!

only issue is that now i cant run other tdk discs that i had burnt before. with my other games. Only games that work our the orignal sports, ssbb and my super paper mario which i burnt on a differnt media(no brand).

Any 1 know of this reason?? I might try a few reburns and see what happens.

thanks

Norx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HELP!
i just tried the freeloader method and now my picture is just BLUE!!!
this is with all my SSBB copies...

My originals work fine
other backups work fine

3.2E 1.9s...

crizz33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okaaay i just took the game out again and put it in now eveeeeeeeeerything wooorks perfectly evertyhing picture no lag sound speed marios squirtle but anyway i want this freeloader iso where can i get it:D?

and if i get it how do i burn it i have read that a lots have problem with burning this freeloader?

Xses

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I got a PAL Wii 3.2W with Wiikey 1.9s (updated today)

Tried 3 times with Benq 8x dl disc.
1st time 4x would'nt read disk.
2nd time 2.4 followed some of the instruction (not the videomode changer) game startet (no update) but black screen.
3th time. Burn 2.4x Followed every step of the first page. Got the Wii Update ikon. did the update. The game started.. With the flickering and sketchy image. Went into options menu and turned of de-flickering.
Game WORKS! THANKS! Also testet online. No problem there. Playing at at Samsumg 32" R88 (only on AV channel) in 50Hz 576i (i think it says)

This works if you do it right.

ergen

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
crizz33 said:
this happens:

-the game start perfect except that the warning sign is flickering, but it doesnt matter much
-when i play with mario vs mario vs mario etc i can play a little bit for about a 1 min or 2 but then an annoying sound starts and i have shut the wii off
-my game wont start with 480i/60hz even if the deflicker is off. it just starts then comes the black screen i waited like others did here and the music starts everything but the screen is still black:S

biggrin.gif

Well you have done everything good, the patching en all. When you go into SSBB in 50 hz mode en turn off deflicker you must wait 3 min or so( That's what i did then it will autimatic save the options en leave it at off at deflicker) then go to Wii menu and change it to 60 hz, now try.

crizz33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ergen said:
crizz33 said:
this happens:

biggrin.gif

Well you have done everything good, the patching en all. When you go into SSBB in 50 hz mode en turn off deflicker you must wait 3 min or so( That's what i did then it will autimatic save the options en leave it at off at deflicker) then go to Wii menu and change it to 60 hz, now try.

thx for the tip but i have already fixed that:D i have played the game for hours now:D

my other questions is

-where can i find datel freeloader iso
-how do i burn it cause i have read that many got problems to burn freeloader:S

Neo3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
darky90 said:
Hey Neo2000 This is regarding your post and whoever thats got a pal wii and a d2ckey chip. This is to make it 100% work

Get a TDK DL DISC with 2.4x and with ur super smash bros iso file just region free and change it to pal(default) and do nothing else to it. Burn it using imgburner at speed 2.4x with a layer break 2084960 as d2ckey requires this layer break( for wii key users dont set this layer break not nessaacery). Make sure you update fully in system update in the wii prior putting the disc in. Insert the disc it will ask for an update let it update 100% as this update wont brick your wii. After updating it will load the wrist strap warning then it starts loading then shows a white screen after about 5 seconds it will load the intro movie then your done with this u can play HDTV 480 i/p your choice and all the videos are smooth no crashes and mario works fine as well.

Hope this helps all those d2ckey users out there =)

I tried this..

I bought the TDK DL Discs, and tried burning it 3 times, all of them my burner crashed..

Crap media, I'm giving up....

bosscolor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
crizz33 said:
ergen said:
crizz33 said:
this happens:

biggrin.gif

thx for the tip but i have already fixed that:D i have played the game for hours now:D

my other questions is

-where can i find datel freeloader iso
-how do i burn it cause i have read that many got problems to burn freeloader:S

-Where can i find freeloader iso : www.google.com
Did you tried to search before asking ? Seriously it's **** easy to found...

-how do burn it : Just like a normal iso -____-

boxhunter91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First time poster
smile.gif
I have 3.2E and the new WASABI chip. PAL

Anyways. I have burned this game 3 times on Verbatim DVD-DL at 2.4X.

1st time--> Applied that PPF patch then burned like normal ISO(with imgburn). Update came let it run through and then it was successful. I then press start game and then that Error #1 thing came up.

2nd time--> Kept that PPF patch but applied that layer break then burned the game. Same error came up.

3rd Time--> Some friends said get the Freeloader then burn the game as a Normal NTSC disc. I insert the Freeloader it does that fuzzing thing. Then i take it out and insert the disc. The wii reads it (comes up on wii menu) I press start then the TV just goes Blue (my tv goes blue im assuming other go black). I then restarted the wii and ejected and then reinserted the SSBB disc applied the system update. it completed successfully and then I press start and Error #001.

I'm not sure if this is correct but I've noticed that all people have burned this game with DVD+DL instead of minus. Does this really make a difference?

PLEASE HELP
frown.gif

darky90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
neo3000 did u burn them at 2.4x speed ? and if it doesnt work its mostly likely due to your burner. Certain models burn wiis iso are not compatiable. give it a go on ur frens burner or some1 elses burner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa