Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The combo juggling RPG with Robots, Guns and big b**bs is just a few hours away!!! I played a bit of the japanese version to get a hang of the system a year back, and i still remember how to play with it. Now we can finally know whats going on and truely learn how to use the battle mechanics.

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Been waiting for the game since Atlus announced the localized version, and it's finally arrived!

I wanted to at least understand the story of the game, without just going through the gameplay (like how my friends always do for japanese games), but after knowing that the story would be funny as hell they're not gonna mind playing it all over again
biggrin.gif

Ashsurazenucu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I like SRW games, the game itself is pretty good and it'll be nice to understand the story, but aside from that, don't think I'm going to get it right away. It does do what you expect it to do, have lots of fanservice in both categories (mecha and women) but I don't know, something about it just gives me an odd feeling.
Maybe part of me is annoyed that this game didn't have as many mecha to use as I expected? Maybe I expected it to be as in-depth as Namco x Capcom? I'm not too sure, I do support the game and am glad that Atlus is trying to bring over any SRW games though.

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Been waiting for the game so much that a mod removed a post with me raving about it in the wrong place XD

I've been interested in the SRT series since I finished OG1 & 2 on the GBA. Of course, this isn't strategy but when I played the original Japanese version of this game, I only stopped since the translation only reached up to there ^^;

Can't wait.

EDIT:
Also, sa1amandra, it seems you're more excited than all of us; you were typing pretty fast when you made this thread's title weren't you
smile.gif

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haven't Atlus delayed it, only by a day hopefully. On Gamefaqs they had the release date as today 28th and now it says the 29th.
As above really looking forward to this, played up untill the translation ran out so it'll be nice to get the rest of the story.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fount the Japanese game to be average at best.

The GBA ones were better for me.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sa1amandra said:
The combo juggling RPG with Robots, Guns and big b**bs is just a few hours away!!! I played a bit of the japanese version to get a hang of the system a year back, and i still remember how to play with it. Now we can finally know whats going on and truely learn how to use the battle mechanics.
dammit why did it have to be pushed D: Please...PLEASE be released tom

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the japanese version was awesome, the only reason i gave up on it was due to the lack of understanding the story, and the fact that my freaking save crapped out right before i got the final character. T.T

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I played it awhile back. I was actually thinking that there would be some combos, but the closest thing I got was changing characters during combos.

Not sure if I'll play it, but I'll think about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: