ROM Hack Super Robot Taisen W

D

Deleted User

No this one is hard to translate because there's 2 big archives, one of 44mb and one of 3mb or so, and each one is splitted into a lot of parts. Now to find the text we have to check those file one by one. I've already tried doing a bruteforce sjis search trough them and it was unsuccessful so the game is likely to use a table based encoding. And the only way to get it is trough some hard and long debugging process... I'll pass

Kira Yamato

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
No this one is hard to translate because there's 2 big archives, one of 44mb and one of 3mb or so, and each one is splitted into a lot of parts. Now to find the text we have to check those file one by one. I've already tried doing a bruteforce sjis search trough them and it was unsuccessful so the game is likely to use a table based encoding. And the only way to get it is trough some hard and long debugging process... I'll pass

Thanks deufeufeu ^^ i was looking for the right answer of why it was so hard to be done ^^;

well at least i know now that is easier to pick a menu faq and mission faq than translating the whole thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E