Emulation Super NES emulator for GBA?

D

Djammer

...everyone needs to just sit tight, and wait for loopy to release an actual beta, just be patient. Trust me it will be worth it.
Exactly
tongue.gif

And I am not sure what you guys don't understand about:

(Zips are password protected, don't bother trying)

I mean really...
dry.gif

Leix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Amen, Djammer.

Also, with other emulators like CoG coming out soon, and GBAGI just released, people have NOTHING to complain about. The GBA emu community is probably more active than it has ever been (especially if Reesy releases another DrSMS).

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, i agree with aniram, this is merely testing to see if it's fake or not, since noone can use the executables
a quick look in the source would reveal pretty much if this is for real!

btw, i understand if they want it to be closed source... it's always more mysterious that way
smile.gif

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
Also, with other emulators like CoG coming out soon, and GBAGI just released, people have NOTHING to complain about.
CoG?! converter of graphics? nintendo told the developers to stop with that and make it a commercial product instead...
or maybe you are talking about some other emulator?
blink.gif

Aniram

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just stumbled apon this password cracker and thought of the password protected zips and got curious...don't blame me...I'm only human.

Edit: ARGH!!!! NO WORKIE!!!! No passwords found in the zip!!! ARRRRRGGGHH!!!!

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
...I was just seeing if it would work...
biggrin.gif
I don't care if it doesn't...I'm loyal to the production of the emu...but I don't understand why we can't just get to see if a game actually works...I'm only gonna test FF II (v1.1) (U) and then I'll be satisfied and on my way. I don't have alot of patience...and I'll be pissed off if I waited this long and its a fake. So I want to clarify it for myself that it is real, and not listen to a whole bunch of people online that could be lying right in my face. I do believe it...but you never truely know until you've got the emu in your hands and you're playing it.
just ask the author if it works, and then ur good!! u can find him on pocketnes forums.

Aniram

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't have any doubts from what I've read in this thread about PocketSNES...but I don't see the point in waiting to play the games on the list. I mean if they work, and he's got the friggin' files uploaded...why not quit wasting our time sitting here doing nothing and start playing some of them?

W

WadeGarret

unfortunately guys the ball is in his court, we are at his mercy. If the emu did run all the games in the dat perfectly then we would have a beta, but I bet the emu is still a little rough around the edges. If he released it in its current state, there would be 1 million posts about how "game xxxxxxx doesnt load, or the mode 7 is slow"

Trust me I want to play undercover cops, batman returns, super metroid just as much as the next guy but we are just going to have to wait, and it will be worth it cause hes making some great progression according to his page. If you notice HiROM games now work! thats great!

Aniram

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care if it doesn't run at full speed or some games don't load...I just want full access to whatever he has at the moment on his website so I can see for myself it's real. I will wait for speed hacks and everything, but until then I want to atleast play a crappy speed game so I know it atleast works a little bit.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Aniram- shut the hell up you're coming off as a greedy little grubber and as a programmer i can say i wouldn't want to release any of my beta shit to someone like you because you'd be the first to be flooding my ass with "XXX doesn't work" and all this other shit.

go outside or something

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aniram- shut the hell up you're coming off as a greedy little grubber and as a programmer i can say i wouldn't want to release any of my beta shit to someone like you because you'd be the first to be flooding my ass with "XXX doesn't work" and all this other shit.

go outside or something
haha!
biggrin.gif

well, i wouldn't wanna release a beta either, i see that... i'm just still in doubt that this is working, but if this is the loopy from pocketnes, then it should be real...
still have my doubts until i see a beta or source, as i mentioned earlier

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...