Fanboy Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
I was wondering if you were going to step up and say that, loopy. The beta testing thing is a joke. Of course you'd be willing to beta test. Many people would, as not too long ago, many were out there saying it wasn't even possible.
biggrin.gif

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
I was waiting for the beta testing crap to start up. Kudos to loopy for clearing it up, as the majority of people begging to beta test wouldn't "assemble" a Lego castle, let alone SNES instructions.

Patience people, damn. just shut up and let him do his thing.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im oly interested in 1 game...ok 2 secret of mana2 and chrono trigger, if these 2 games can be pulles off with average sound, ill be the happiest most thankful person in the world, and anyoen who argues can just drop dead
tongue.gif
j/k lol well for the person working on this, take your time and good luck, dont rush it k
smile.gif

Hexidecimal

GBAtemp Ender of Worlds
Trophies
Website
www.xanga.com
XP
Country
United States
I am personally not interested in perfect emulation, if I can get away with Super Mario Allstars, Mario RPG Chrono trigger and Super Mario Kart, I'm a happy camper. Keep pluggin loop, take your time, it'll be worth the wait

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh wow lol super mario all stars! never considered that thatd be mad mario1,2,3, and world all on 1 rom!
and if im not mistaken, itd be under 32mbits as well lol or it might be 32mbits hahahaha. i think the highest rom size for snes was tales of phantasia which is 48mbis lol, so this will save alot of space on my cart
smile.gif

D

Djammer

Just some pictures and nfo on Loopy's PocketSNES!

Removed....link

NFO:

8/1/2004: Fixed a DMA bug, Konami games working better.

29/1/2004: Added Mode 21 support. Changed SPC faking method. Tweaked autoscroll and speed hack code.

30/1/2004: Implemented select+L/R controls.
31/1/2004: In-game settings screen is working ... sort of.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

camx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
site says the zip is password protected, but winrar opened it just fine. when i try to save the collection of roms it says "required file missing" but it still builds the GBA rom? nothing but a white screen in VBA so i'm gonna flash it with some a game pictured on the site as well as my favorite, Lufia 2. anyone else playing with this yet?

EDIT: ezfa client wont let me add it. "not a valid GBA rom". gonna have to mess around some more
smile.gif

S

solarsaturn9

Just wanted to show my support. I think this is a great project and hope it turns out successful. Keep up the good work!

D

Djammer

It is actually loopy's stuff!!! But hey, don't listen to me as I obviously no jack shite!

Cheers,

-=djammer=-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto