Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone got a password cracker?
tongue.gif
I don't think it will work without the src file contents being with it.

kennyk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I opened the executable with notepad, and it makes reference to a file called pocketsnes.bin Yet it is not included. Maybe that is it? Or maybe we need a pocketsnes.gba emulator file like pocketnes needs. I think the src must be the source files. It looks like all this release is, is the injector. But I could be wrong tho

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think the sound will be hard to implement.
unlike pogoNES, the SNES uses a completely different system, and it also has a special yamaha(is this correct?)-chip, that is really heavy to emulate...
Zsnes was written in assembler, but it wouldn't run all that fast on my old 486 in DOS-mode unless i turned the sound off...

anyways, even if the emu was coded in pure assembly i doubt getting high enough framerates (10+) for a game to be enjoyable, unless it's an rpg

Aniram

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i think the sound will be hard to implement.
unlike pogoNES, the SNES uses a completely different system, and it also has a special yamaha(is this correct?)-chip, that is really heavy to emulate...
Zsnes was written in assembler, but it wouldn't run all that fast on my old 486 in DOS-mode unless i turned the sound off...

anyways, even if the emu was coded in pure assembly i doubt getting high enough framerates (10+) for a game to be enjoyable, unless it's an rpg
We'll just have to find out whats up when the passwords are removed. *Hint Hint* *Wink Wink* *Nudge Nudge* *Twinkle Twinkle* *Sparkle Sparkle* *Wait Wait*

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
oh wow lol super mario all stars! never considered that thatd be mad mario1,2,3, and world all on 1 rom!
and if im not mistaken, itd be under 32mbits as well lol or it might be 32mbits hahahaha. i think the highest rom size for snes was tales of phantasia which is 48mbis lol, so this will save alot of space on my cart
smile.gif
There are other roms that are 48mbit.

Star Ocean is the most complex and biggest game on the SNES.

W

WadeGarret

Hey this is for real. Those screens and WWW were posted by loopy (The author of the emu) himself on the emuboard. That is his webpage. He set that up for the people that are testing, flubba has the current version. Once again this IS REAL.

shaunj66 has no idea what he is talking about, with that gullible post. All those files are legit its just the source that is password protected. If anyone tells you that its fake. THEY ARE WRONG. Ok, now with that said everyone needs to just sit tight, and wait for loopy to release an actual beta, just be patient. Trust me it will be worth it.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Hey this is for real. Those screens and WWW were posted by loopy (The author of the emu) himself on the emuboard. That is his webpage. He set that up for the people that are testing, flubba has the current version. Once again this IS REAL.

shaunj66 has no idea what he is talking about, with that gullible post. All those files are legit its just the source that is password protected. If anyone tells you that its fake. THEY ARE WRONG. Ok, now with that said everyone needs to just sit tight, and wait for loopy to release an actual beta, just be patient. Trust me it will be worth it.
and with that said, nothing has changed.
tongue.gif

Aniram

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...I was just seeing if it would work...
biggrin.gif
I don't care if it doesn't...I'm loyal to the production of the emu...but I don't understand why we can't just get to see if a game actually works...I'm only gonna test FF II (v1.1) (U) and then I'll be satisfied and on my way. I don't have alot of patience...and I'll be pissed off if I waited this long and its a fake. So I want to clarify it for myself that it is real, and not listen to a whole bunch of people online that could be lying right in my face. I do believe it...but you never truely know until you've got the emu in your hands and you're playing it.

Leix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, why not just hold off and wait for the release.

I'll tell you right now that FFII won't work, and lame requests like that really don't belong here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto