Emulation Super NES emulator for GBA?

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i just got here to say another thing....i downloaded pocketnes,tested and its great,but scalling the things sux,and so does loosing part of the scren...just a sugestion in this:if you could remove the widescreen format(like you can in the game boy mono/color games)i think the scaled screen would look better without being in wide screen......just see if you can add this like you can choose between unscalled mode,scalled,scalled with sprites and scalled without wide screen(just like playing the old game boy games)just think aobut it and see if it looks better.....
smile.gif

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
maby this thread was a bit premature, cause my patience level is going berzerk lol but im thankful and gratefull that thetime is being taken to make this, but now that i look at it i wish i never looked at this, cause now that i know that it may come out every hour seems like a day lol. even if it doens tplay every game, the fact that it can be done is a very large step in emu history. hey if it can be done on gba maby it can work on a psone
smile.gif

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And about the snes sound, it wasn't that great on the real console (i prefer the genesis
Yu gotta be on crack
laugh.gif
You too, lol, there is no bass in most of the games and all sounds look like the one of a trumpet. The genesis was better cause with the z80 et the 8 channels you could obtain far better things (i suppose you haven't heard it in stereo).
Your the first person i see that say genesis have a better sound.
And yes, i heard it in stereo, always play my game connected to my home theater system.
I still have a SNES & Genesis.
I dare you to try a game that came out on both and listen to them.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there is a snes emulator for psx.....i think....i saw a snes cd for psx.....and it had lke 500 games or something,.......
nope snes emulation exists only on xbox and ps2.......unfortunately i have a gc

man i really need to get an xbox i mean they even have a mame emu for xbox lol

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xbox is emulation central. I have SNES, NES, GBA, N64, PS1, Arcade and I'll get off my arse and get ScummVM working as well.
oh yeah, well i have a gc
frown.gif
lol

lol im contemplating really on getting a modded x-box, does anyone know of a reliable place to get one, cause i mean its bad enough that you can also play ps2 games on a modded x-box, and here i have a lousy gc that has 3 games out of the like 50 i beat that i actually enjoy. its only a matter of time before x-box plays gc lol

my x-arcade controller would love to play mame without having to connect to my pc all the time lol

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
"I dare you to try a game that came out on both and listen to them."
Believe me i am not the only to say this.

Ok, first example langrisser 2 : genesis music more punch more channels, snes version no bass slower rythm.
Street fighter 2 turbo X genesis version reorchestred music with dynamic sounds snes version snes library sounds with trumpet effects in the music.
I suppose you think to castlevania : everyone said and maintained the sound is better on snes but the sound quality on genesis is thiner and the music have again more rythm and no trumpet sounds. It depends in fact if you like synthetised or digitized music and on snes most of the music have no beat.

I am honnest however, i have heard music made from squaresoft on some rpg and i can say they did well with no bass and the music have no these trumpet effect in the melody. It's not free affirmation, i maintain what i said. Play elemental master, thunderforce 4, streets of rage 1 or 2, gunstar heroes devil crush or rocket knight, contra and many more you will maybe understand what i am trying to say.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
lol im contemplating really on getting a modded x-box, does anyone know of a reliable place to get one, cause i mean its bad enough that you can also play ps2 games on a modded x-box
You can do it yourself and it's not hard at all.
Me and a few other GBATemp OPs have all modded our own, and I think if I can do it, anyone can. It more or less plugs in.

Never heard of PS2 on xbox though...

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol im contemplating really on getting a modded x-box, does anyone know of a reliable place to get one, cause i mean its bad enough that you can also play ps2 games on a modded x-box
You can do it yourself and it's not hard at all.
Me and a few other GBATemp OPs have all modded our own, and I think if I can do it, anyone can. It more or less plugs in.

Never heard of PS2 on xbox though...
odd, my friend said he saw a modchip that allows you to play ps2 games.

anyway as far as modding things myself lol i couldnt solder anyhting on anything if the world was at stake lol. not only dont i have a solder, but ive never done it before, and no one in my family knows how nor has done it before. even opening up one of my systems to them wouldnt be a good idea lol, so putting in my own is out of the question. i wouldnt mind paying 300 for one thats already modded lol. even for my psone i bought a psxchange 2 lol.

lukas2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep it's true... And only one could do it!

Congrats Loopy !!!

http://home.utah.edu/~u0422123/

Please don't start asking "I WANT THE EMULATOR NOW" or he might just stop developping it !

Thanks!

Here's the list of the games that show something in the emu...

Raiden Trad (U)
Akumajou Dracula XX (J)
Mickey Mouse - Magical Quest
Alien vs. Predator (U)
Final Fantasy II (V1.1) (U)
Smash TV (U)
Earthworm Jim
R-Type 3
Ys 3 - Wanderers from Ys (U)
Super Ghouls N Ghosts
Super SWIV (J)
Zelda III - A Link to the Past
Super R-Type (US)
Super Mario World
Castlevania IV
Super Turrican (U)
Gradius 3 (US)
animaniacs (u) [!]
super metroid (ju) [!]
Act Raiser (U)
Bust-a-Move

ChiroToB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djgarf - the psx emu for xbox, just like the pc, depends on the game, the plugin choose for it and the options you choose for it... Capcom Vs. SNK Pro ran perfectly for me... as have a few other games. The new version is out already I believe(version 10...I think). -Chiro

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well super metroid has shown up, so thats something to be happy about, and maby super rtype, but besides that i guess ts congrats that it works, but so far im interested in those 2 games, as thier the only ones i see worth playing that can be played so far, but just the fact that it works is a huge enough step

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr