( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
So I was messing around in the Mushroom Kingdom and when to the area in front of the castle door, I then decided to roll, having only me turn on the trail and I thought it was a bit fun! What are some other areas you can roll at?

If you don't know what I mean, if you hold ZL/ZR and press Y/X you'll roll, there's some places like hills where you can start your roll, then just hold ZL/ZR, having gravity move you as if you were a marble. My question is where are some areas you can roll like a marble at?

Last edited by Jacklack3, , Reason: Clarity

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I've long-jump + rolled through half the game. Really fun to travel long distances with Mario this way, he controls better than just about any game vehicle.
I just rolled around, the sand kingdom was a bit hard though cause Mario went slow making me have to shake my joycons like a maniac to get up.

Actually the sand kingdom is a good place to roll around. Maybe start at the highest hill and start rolling down.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I just rolled around, the sand kingdom was a bit hard though cause Mario went slow making me have to shake my joycons like a maniac to get up.

Actually the sand kingdom is a good place to roll around. Maybe start at the highest hill and start rolling down.
Yeah the weird-shaped hills can push you from side to side a bit, but that's just more fun when you get subtleties like that from the various landscapes.

Reactions: Jacklack3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over