Gaming Super mario odyssey glitch , bug or glitch?

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
To attach images, go here. Select new post and upload your images. Then grab the url which should end with whatever image format you're using. While replying or making a thread, you'll see some tools above the text box. Select the one that looks like a couple of mountains and paste your URL. Done.

For the video, there's no such thing as perfect programming. Not a big deal.

For the shadow, that's intentional. They did that so you can see what you're doing if Mario is out of view.

whostolemywaffle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To attach images, go here. Select new post and upload your images. Then grab the url which should end with whatever image format you're using. While replying or making a thread, you'll see some tools above the text box. Select the one that looks like a couple of mountains and paste your URL. Done.

For the video, there's no such thing as perfect programming. Not a big deal.

For the shadow, that's intentional. They did that so you can see what you're doing if Mario is out of view.
actually it wasnt intentional because look at other videos of mario odyssey that is in portable mode the shadows dont look like that and btw look at the video of my legs glitching thats not intentional

Xzi

Go touch grace
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Second image looks normal, I think. You get that checkerboard when in-game objects obstruct the view of Mario and other important items. First video does look off, I can't confirm whether it also happens on the cart version as I haven't reached that area yet.

Raverrevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not a glitch in Mario's legs. In your video you are standing in Cappy's speech bubble in which most of the time it's normally shaky like that since he's a ghost. Next time Cappy speaks notice that the whole bubble will shake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night