Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbykirbykirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read the story about kongnutz and he put pictures and all that. is that wrong just even showing your owned copy on the forum just to show that you have it?

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not wrong, but he posted the receipt before uploading the game, which gave Nintendo a good clue on where to look for the nutcase

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
kirbykirbykirby said:
i read the story about kongnutz and he put pictures and all that. is that wrong just even showing your owned copy on the forum just to show that you have it?
No, but he also stated he would upload it. With all this info Nintendo could easily find out where he lived and easily make notice of if he really uploaded it.

kirbykirbykirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danielkraak said:
kirbykirbykirby said:
No, but he also stated he would upload it. With all this info Nintendo could easily find out where he lived and easily make notice of if he really uploaded it.

thats not a smart thing to do =/ thats common sense right there not to do that.

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope its not on my usual downloading sites. If you want a bang up to date website that tells you the latest scene releases then go to ludibria.com. Trust me when its uploaded you will know about it because gbatemp will refuse to load with all the users moaning about the protection.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
gbasource said:
Nope its not on my usual downloading sites. If you want a bang up to date website that tells you the latest scene releases then go to ludibria.com. Trust me when its uploaded you will know about it because gbatemp will refuse to load with all the users moaning about the protection.

Thanks for the site!
biggrin.gif

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I didn't think the first one was... that good.

Kill them.

...Kill them now.

In all seriousness, it's nice that someone's uploading some gameplay to drool upon. You can be as much of a negative Nancy as you want about them having the game and us not, but I'm quite thankful myself.

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How can someone say number 1 wasnt that good? It was a masterpiece and I still play it to this day. Only 1 game in my collection has been played as much as the 1st Mario Galaxy and thats Final Fantasy 7.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
How can someone say number 1 wasnt that good? It was a masterpiece and I still play it to this day. Only 1 game in my collection has been played as much as the 1st Mario Galaxy and thats Final Fantasy 7.

She's from IGN lol what do you expect.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, I'm getting mad at this little rascal! They keep knocking the Mario series while they're playing the most elusive game ever!

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Seriously, I'm getting mad at this little rascal! They keep knocking the Mario series while they're playing the most elusive game ever!

yeah but yet when the new CoD game comes out they will bow down and worship it like the scum they are. Yeah If I had to chose between super mario galaxy 2 or any of the CoD games I would pick SMG2

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:

EDIT: Misinterpreted, my bad. Although GBAtemp hasn't crashed since Costello made some changes. It was fine for a few big releases (NSMB Wii, I think, Spirit Tracks, etc).

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
yeah but yet when the new CoD game comes out they will bow down and worship it like the scum they are. Yeah If I had to chose between super mario galaxy 2 or any of the CoD games I would pick SMG2

Yeah, sometimes I wish that all the nerdy, pot-smoking, energy drink-guzzling goth kids out there would give Mario a go every once in a while. =/

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Guild McCommunist said:
gbasource said:

GBAtemp is obligated to post scene releases, regardless of the bitching and moaning. Releases are just posted as fast as our very pleasant staff can do so. We've had official release threads for GTA: Chinatown Wars, the first Super Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and a lot of other "bitching and moaning" things. You should learn that GBAtemp functions to serve info and discuss it without prejudice.

He didn't say that GBAtemp wouldn't say the release is out.
He said the site won't load because there will be too many noobs, just like every single time there is an important release.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:
Guild McCommunist said:
gbasource said:

GBAtemp is obligated to post scene releases, regardless of the bitching and moaning. Releases are just posted as fast as our very pleasant staff can do so. We've had official release threads for GTA: Chinatown Wars, the first Super Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and a lot of other "bitching and moaning" things. You should learn that GBAtemp functions to serve info and discuss it without prejudice.

He didn't say that GBAtemp wouldn't say the release is out.
He said the site won't load because there will be too many noobs, just like every single time there is an important release.

Oh, my bad, I just misinterpreted.

Sorry, ignore that post
smile.gif

Aaaanyway, this isn't a CoD topic either. Don't get started on it. CoD haters are just as annoying as CoD lovers.

The game looks solid. If it's anywhere as close to the greatness of the first game then I'll be happy. One of the few games I've had high expectations for in a long time.

JackDeeEss

Trophies
XP
Country
geoflcl said:
QUOTE said:

Yeah, sometimes I wish that all the nerdy, pot-smoking, energy drink-guzzling goth kids out there would give Mario a go every once in a while. =/
It's the people that aren't the nerdy goth kids who Play CoD.
For example, the people at our school ALL play it, and they're all chavs.
I'd rather play Halo, or Mario.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
It's the people that aren't the nerdy goth kids who Play CoD.
[/quote]

Huh, quite the opposite here. I guess CoD's got quite the diverse fanbase.

ONTOPIC: Okay, the Negative Nancy who's playing this is now officially pissing me off.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol she is so fail at this game. you would think that in order to be a video game reporter/reviewer you would have to have SOME ability to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.