Gives me hope for the near future

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Masterchan777, your either building our hopes up for no reason or you know something we dont. How about sharing with us or are you just being evil and messing with our heads lol

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
gbasource said:
Masterchan777, your either building our hopes up for no reason or you know something we dont. How about sharing with us or are you just being evil and messing with our heads lol
I don't think I messed up with any heads only by saying wait a little bit more
tongue.gif

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
masterchan777 said:
gbasource said:
Ok masterchan ill believe in your psychic abilities and wait a few hours for it :-)
Psychic abilities do not exist my friend
wink.gif
Hey Masterchan, I don't suppose you know how many hours we need to wait do you? It's just that I'm considering going outside and carrying on with my life for a little while lol.

rafaelguerreiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are saying that the game will be released long ago and so far nothing, I'm sorry but you can not believe anyone.

famousginni

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully, my hopes will not be crushed like all the times before people said they had it, and then they didn't.

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
PsychoticDust said:
masterchan777 said:
gbasource said:
Ok masterchan ill believe in your psychic abilities and wait a few hours for it :-)
wink.gif
Hey Masterchan, I don't suppose you know how many hours we need to wait do you? It's just that I'm considering going outside and carrying on with my life for a little while lol.
Gaming can always wait, but outside life sometimes can't
smile.gif

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
masterchan777 said:
PsychoticDust said:
masterchan777 said:
gbasource said:
wink.gif
Gaming can always wait, but outside life sometimes can't
smile.gif
Exactly. Even though I'm free all day, I would rather spend at least some of it doing something constructive. This game is taking way too long to be available!

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It blows my mind this game hasn't been dumped. I guess Kongnutz story is still scaring people. It's too bad considering how much hype this game has.

bolt7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get the impression a certain someone here maybe has a dump of the game and is trying to get around the AP before it gets released on the net?
tongue.gif
If so, good luck.

Also, not naming names, but some of you here are quite pathetic. I know there's a lot of hype surrounding it and everyone's looking forward, but to say such drastic things as 'I don't care if Nintendo fine me / lock me up, I just want to play it now!" is stupid...

You guys in the US don't even have much longer to wait for the official release anyway! I know if I lived over there I'd just avoid the Internet and buy it day of release, there's only 3 more days.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
bolt7 said:
Also, not naming names, but some of you here are quite pathetic. I know there's a lot of hype surrounding it and everyone's looking forward, but to say such drastic things as 'I don't care if Nintendo fine me / lock me up, I just want to play it now!" is stupid...

You guys in the US don't even have much longer to wait for the official release anyway! I know if I lived over there I'd just avoid the Internet and buy it day of release, there's only 3 more days.

I agree with you there
tongue.gif

Dacvak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
It blows my mind this game hasn't been dumped. I guess Kongnutz story is still scaring people. It's too bad considering how much hype this game has.
What happened to Kongnutz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass