Jaems

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking everywhere, but can't find a solution as no one seems to have a simple answer.
I've tried multiple ROMs; US ones freeze after Game Boy Player screen with "Save File Corrupted" and EU ones freeze with a white screen.
I've tried IPS-patching the US one; the patch I found worked until I started a new game in SMB3, where the game seemed to be playing, but pressing buttons didn't do anything and the camera kept shifting up and down for some unknown reason. I tried patching the EU version, no luck.

SOOOO..
Any suggestions?
I have an M3 Real with GBA Expansion btw.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have never gotten that problem
using the iND release

did you try changing any of the options like turning off RTS or anything?

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Jaems said:
I've been looking everywhere, but can't find a solution as no one seems to have a simple answer.
I've tried multiple ROMs; US ones freeze after Game Boy Player screen with "Save File Corrupted" and EU ones freeze with a white screen.
I've tried IPS-patching the US one; the patch I found worked until I started a new game in SMB3, where the game seemed to be playing, but pressing buttons didn't do anything and the camera kept shifting up and down for some unknown reason. I tried patching the EU version, no luck.

SOOOO..
Any suggestions?
I have an M3 Real with GBA Expansion btw.

I have the same problem. I was using an M3 Perfect as the GBA expansion and I got a proper GBA expansion and I get the same issues.
I've tried many different dumps of the game and none work with the M3 Real.
I can play it ok with the M3 Perfect directly though, but I really want to get it going with the GBA expansion.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The save patch in GBATA seems to get the game past the corruption screen, but it still gives you the error anytime you boot the game. You can just skip the screen. The game still seems to save though.
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol