Super Mario 64 Remake

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Harry Potter books and films,James Bond films,playing Rayman,Sonic,Mario,EarthBound,Golden Axe,Gunstar Heroes,Chuck Rock,Batman,Revenge of Shinobi,Ooze and Comix Zone including Bit Trip Runner and Sonic Robo Blast II,Crash Bandicoot,Spyro,Pacman,Wolf Among Us,Ristar,Ratchet & Clank,Portal,Megaman,Rocket Power On the Wheels,Sly Cooper,Tekken,Super Smash Bros.,Little Big Planet,inFamous,PlayStation Move Heroes,Ristar,PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale,Minecraft,Portal,Harry Potter,Black Mesa Resource and watching Batman,Transformers,Spiderman,Star Wars,Terminator,Rambo and Missing in Action starring Chuck Norris...etc. and Sonic Cartoons,and last one Disney,Looney Tunes Cartoons.I'm not EarthBound maniac as you see.

my poor eyes

There's a blog section for, you know, talking about yourself.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
*makes a thread about Super Mario 64 remake*
*talks about everything but Super Mario 64 remake*
adHnQyy.jpg

Moved to EoF :yay:

*EDIT*
Speaking of Half-Life(personality between GMan and Ninlath,Castlevania,Clock Tower,Silent Hill scenario EarthBound 64 is lame,but still kinda misterious.GMan theories makes me feel chilling likewise ending F from first Clock Tower.Even Sonic 2 sms covered creepy secret death of miles prower and Sonic R tails doll character.I have fear playing Slenderman and listening to Regenerador theme song from resident evil 4.I heard resident evil 1 was planned on Nintendo 64 likewise James bond golden eye was cancelled on virtualboy.I like Harry Potter books and films,James Bond films,playing Rayman,Sonic,Mario,EarthBound,Golden Axe,Gunstar Heroes,Chuck Rock,Batman,Revenge of Shinobi,Ooze and Comix Zone including Bit Trip Runner and Sonic Robo Blast II,Crash Bandicoot,Spyro,Pacman,Wolf Among Us,Ristar,Ratchet & Clank,Portal,Megaman,Rocket Power On the Wheels,Sly Cooper,Tekken,Super Smash Bros.,Little Big Planet,inFamous,PlayStation Move Heroes,Ristar,PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale,Minecraft,Portal,Harry Potter,Black Mesa Resource and watching Batman,Transformers,Spiderman,Star Wars,Terminator,Rambo and Missing in Action starring Chuck Norris...etc. and Sonic Cartoons,and last one Disney,Looney Tunes Cartoons.I'm not EarthBound maniac as you see.

Anyways I'm still try convincing problems with my brother like hacking Wii U and PS3 on our network accounts to reach playing on emulator with plenty roms and playing back up game copies.
As a wannabe medical professional, I suggest you increase your fiber intake for that case of verbal diarrhea you're having.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
although it's almost super Mario galaxy

Speaking of EarthBound i saw snapshot arts like earthbound zero 64,mother 2 64 on deviantart and EarthBound central EarthBound hd even on YouTube as showcases.I'm still considering if 4 demo of eb64 exist.if so spriters resource will figure it out if EarthBound fans will insist them to do so.

Holy fop that looks more like "Mario visits the uncanny valley"

Reactions: link6155

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not digging the dark realistic style you went for in the video. Mario is suppose to be bright, vibrant, and something that every age group can enjoy. I think Super Mario 3D Land and World really nailed what the mushroom kingdom is suppose to look like.
gaming-super-mario-3d-world-screenshot-1.jpg

EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
tvn88 is my twitter account,my YouTube account is Shigesato Itoi as second nickname(first one Lucas Rygal)both are pathetic cause I no creativity for anything.Anyways there is no explaination why you didn't ask me will I work for Silver Team.Besides I'm newbomer of it skills and I can watch some tutorials how to construct remaked trailer(including high polygons) i should do otherwise step creating forum about it http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ojpgf5w5niah36/13th+unused+Claus+sprite(3).blend@.
qLvI621.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Stary, musisz popracować nad swoim angielskim - ludzie naprawdę nie wiedzą o czym mówisz. Google Translate pomaga, ale nie w 100%, musisz być pewien że zdania które ze sobą sklejasz mają ze sobą coś wspólnego, inaczej wypowiedź "nie płynie" i gubisz czytelnika. Ponadto tematem jest Super Mario 64, a ty po raz kolejny wprowadzasz MOTHER 3/Earthbound który z tym tematem nie ma nic wspólnego. Wyluzuj i trzymaj się tematu. ;)

Yes, I know it's an english-speaking forum, I just want my message to EarthBound 2 to go through to him.

EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nie chcę wypaść z angielskim jak Wojciech Olejniczak,Joanna Mucha,bracia Kaczyńscy,Anna Fotyga,Joanna Krupa,Donald Tusk i Grzegorz Lato więc się postaram lepiej tak jak na Starmen.net i Sonic United,bo fatalnie mi wychodzą nawet opowiadania na fan fiction.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nie chcę wypaść z angielskim jak Wojciech Olejniczak,Joanna Mucha,bracia Kaczyńscy,Anna Fotyga,Joanna Krupa,Donald Tusk i Grzegorz Lato więc się postaram lepiej tak jak na Starmen.net i Sonic United,bo fatalnie mi wychodzą nawet opowiadania na fan fiction.
Dasz sobie radę. Wspieraj się słownikiem albo rozmówkami, lepiej jest dwa razy sprawdzić post niż powiedzieć coś dziwnego. Nie martw się i nie zniechęcaj, może być tylko lepiej. ;)

EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i will make thread about EarthBound 64 remake if i find selling entries of m3n64dd 4 demo cartridges returning back to eBay.

who owns earthbound 64 remake? who commissioned me to do this video game? besides me who is going to take care of the development of this game RPG? could it be someone with Azure Studio? who is the founder of eb64remake blogspot?who created the silver team? why a man code-named "Silver" abandoned your blog and neglects his duties? whether the man was predisposed to modify the file memory games on consoles?does he or she could forget about this project? whether it is a member of Nintendo?final question means who is it?in future i will make forum about n64 remakes example majora's mask,Mario 64,EarthBound 64 and plenty another titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over