Super Mario 64 Remake

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Never heard of Earthbound?, and I presume with 64 in the title, it must of been exclusive to the Nintendo 64, must of slipped through my hands when I had one, couldn't of been that good in the first place!

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lets change this thread to a Spiderman thread :bortz:
10337704_10152265354631840_7435584442095134333_n.jpg

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I was just wandering the Earthdound 2 member is he OK?, I mean I don't want to sound like I am putting him down or slating him at all by no means cause I am not like that but serious, has he got some sort of mental or moral defect???. He dropped me several messages in my inbox but not one made any sense at all, it was just complete gibberish nonsense! I was going to write something back but I couldn't cause I didn't know what to reply with, without sounding ridiculous myself!!!.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
I was just wandering the Earthdound 2 member is he OK?, I mean I don't want to sound like I am putting him down or slating him at all by no means cause I am not like that but serious, has he got some sort of mental or moral defect???. He dropped me several messages in my inbox but not one made any sense at all, it was just complete gibberish nonsense! I was going to write something back but I couldn't cause I didn't know what to reply with, without sounding ridiculous myself!!!.
This is GBAtemp, we have a lot of mentally unstable members here.
Hell some of them are actually staff members now.

Reactions: raulpica and Reecey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...