Gaming Super Mario 3D World (new trailer)

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 18,046
  • Replies 148

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I really hope that this game has a decent amount of content.

Even when playing to 100%, 3D Land was one of the shortest Mario's ever, apart from the NES games. (But the difference there is that they provided a real challenge and didn't have an autosave feature which prolonged its length.)

Not even 40 levels for the main quest is dismal, so I hope there's a decent amount of levels packed in for 3D World.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Both Galaxy games had decent amounts of content and this is by the same team IIRC, so it'll probably be fine. That said I really wish I had a WiiU for this game, but that'd cost money I don't have :(

super mario 128

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope that this game has a decent amount of content.

Even when playing to 100%, 3D Land was one of the shortest Mario's ever, apart from the NES games. (But the difference there is that they provided a real challenge and didn't have an autosave feature which prolonged its length.)

Not even 40 levels for the main quest is dismal, so I hope there's a decent amount of levels packed in for 3D World.
They probably couldn't fit a whole lot of levels on the 3ds game card. That's why most of the special worlds levels are just remade levels of the normal worlds. I say 3D World will have a lot of levels with it being on disc.

aur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They probably couldn't fit a whole lot of levels on the 3ds game card. That's why most of the special worlds levels are just remade levels of the normal worlds. I say 3D World will have a lot of levels with it being on disc.

I agree, Ninty consider handheld gaming different to console anyway

why bother measuring 3D Land against console releases? I was very happy with my experience :-)

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyday my 5 year old is asking me if I have "cat mario" yet.

I think I am going to pickup this Link Between worlds and Island Tour all on launch day. That has to be some sort of record, 3 first party nintendo games launched on the same day.

I am pretty excited. Couldn't care less about Xbone or PS4.....while I am having a blast playing these games they will have there shiny new buggy consoles that have no games.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Everyday my 5 year old is asking me if I have "cat mario" yet.

I think I am going to pickup this Link Between worlds and Island Tour all on launch day. That has to be some sort of record, 3 first party nintendo games launched on the same day.

I am pretty excited. Couldn't care less about Xbone or PS4.....while I am having a blast playing these games they will have there shiny new buggy consoles that have no games.

To be fair, there are a couple of games, but NONE of them is interesting.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Still 9 days for Australia. I'm anxious as hell to play this game.

Despite the amazing reviews, I'm still concerned whether this game may be a hit and miss for me.

3D Land rated highly among reviewers and was huge among gamers, and that is by far my least favourite 3D Mario. So I can't really take other peoples' word for it this time, considering at the end of the day, this game is still the 'New Super Mario Bros. Wii" of the 3D Mario's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(