1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

New burger King chicken nuggies

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
10,947
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,689
Country
United States
Well had a quick lunch today I wasn't quick enough to snap a picture. Burger King was doing a limited edition new chicken nugget run partnered with DragonBall z. It was just a new boba like drink with a toy. Although I opted just for the nuggets. The nuggets themselves I can't really remember the old style. Apparently they were mushy concussion of ground up chicken.

These new chicken nuggets had a typical BK breading style much like the fish sandwhich. They were a bit oily. Not soaked in oil but noticeably they were there. The new honey mustard however is more mustard base than sweet mustard as honey mustard usually is. The mustard dominates with a slight touch of honey which is a good balance.

They surprisingly look like the stock photo

1790977336035.png

McDonald's nuggets are still better but burger King is definitely trying to up it's quality game. They have a decent promo 10pc and large fries for $6. Which surprisingly even the fries are getting better. Overall 3/5 Typical, midrange bk lunch.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
311
Messages:
887
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted