Homebrew RELEASE SUPER LAN PLAY

Demon27248

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
So this is basically a UI for switch-lan-play? It might have been a better idea in my opinion to have replied to the switch-lan-play thread rather than making your own.

momin

Trophies
XP
Country
Amazing project! It is actually this what the scene needs, something solid to play online.

I must say that all the previous efforts (in previous platforms) to create this have always feel weak due to the difficulty for the plain user to it set up, and find games.

So I truly hope this will keep evolving :)

And regarding the languages, I always welcome tools in any language, more even when they do their efforts to include all languages possible. I don't understand why some people here have came to the thread guns blazing, to comment in such tones... The request or complain you wanted to do, which I understand it, you can do it in way better tones :s

Peace!

Reactions: alantgw and TidusUK

S3phi40T

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
this is incredible, especially with smash out in the wild
So far no one found LAN mode @ Smash so either it's well hidden of there is no such option ...so this method is pointless unless there is custom kip like for Diablo.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

jimbo11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After authorizing discord, this happens:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/access/core/helpers/helper.php on line 137

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '' for key 'iplocal' in /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/login.class.php:92 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/login.class.php(92): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/login.class.php(26): login_model->comprobarUsuario() #2 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/index.php(40): login_model->Login(Array) #3 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/index.php(15): Login->login() #4 /var/www/html/access/core/classes/controller.php(74): Login->sw() #5 /var/www/html/access/core/classes/controller.php(53): Controller->uriCaller(1) #6 /var/www/html/access/core/classes/controller.php(43): Controller->router() #7 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/index.php(7): Controller->__construct() #8 /var/www/html/access/core/app.php(77): Login->__construct() #9 /var/www/html/access/index.php(14): App->start() #10 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/login.class.php on line 92

Last edited by jimbo11,
Reactions: LUCKASS

maxx488

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So far no one found LAN mode @ Smash so either it's well hidden of there is no such option ...so this method is pointless unless there is custom kip like for Diablo.

I think that kip is for every game.. not diablo specific. It emulates lan through local. Should be for every game.

S3phi40T

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think that kip is for every game.. not diablo specific. It emulates lan through local. Should be for every game.
I thought so but someone stated it's designed for Diablo.

LUCKASS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
After authorizing discord, this happens:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/access/core/helpers/helper.php on line 137

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '' for key 'iplocal' in /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/login.class.php:92 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/login.class.php(92): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/login.class.php(26): login_model->comprobarUsuario() #2 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/index.php(40): login_model->Login(Array) #3 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/index.php(15): Login->login() #4 /var/www/html/access/core/classes/controller.php(74): Login->sw() #5 /var/www/html/access/core/classes/controller.php(53): Controller->uriCaller(1) #6 /var/www/html/access/core/classes/controller.php(43): Controller->router() #7 /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/index.php(7): Controller->__construct() #8 /var/www/html/access/core/app.php(77): Login->__construct() #9 /var/www/html/access/index.php(14): App->start() #10 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/access/modulos/login/login.class.php on line 92

Me too

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks for the tool and just ignore those who are so mean for simply not having English translation.

Made a tool and sharing with community, simple as that but people yelling 'if there is no English just get the eff out'. Weird and toxic.
One may request for the language support, but I absolutely see no point of how one could be so rude to ask people get the eff away if there is no English.
Maybe the community can give a hand in translation - or if you also speak Spanish and think that's way too much to work on, then why are you forcing someone to do so?

Unless it is like some dodgy team doing a copy and paste for an 'original release', then it is another story.

Last edited by alantgw, , Reason: Typo for 'dodgy' and 'a'
Reactions: Sonnydg

S3phi40T

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is "no english translaiton" for you?
BCEguUk.png

Sonnydg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
my antivirus is going nuts with the client. Trojan:Win32/Occamy.c

the client has included an obfuscator, which is causing the antivirus to detect it. We are working so that it does not happen again in future updates. Very soon there will be a new update solving this problem.

It is also a false positive, You can use without problems.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock