1. cyndor

cyndor GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Nice interpretation. It seems like to me that you will need pictures and signs in addition to the English support.

2. kaiobj

kaiobj Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    First of all, thanks for the great release! Does this method work between hacked and non-hacked consoles? I will try to play Diablo 3 with a friend who has a non hacked console

3. Sonnydg

Sonnydg Member
    Newcomer

Argentina
    I invite you to do the translation :)

and contribute since it is a free project for all and here we contribute all to make it as good as possible.

kekoloko likes this.
  4. NeoSlyde

NeoSlyde Let us start the game
    Banned

France
    Why even post this project in a English talking forum before making a English translation ?

hoezsux likes this.
  5. huma_dawii

huma_dawii GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I don't even use this one, no need, I know how to use the original one, just makes me laugh how a Spanish speaker comes here post a set of tools.... and gets angry cause in an ENGLISH website people is asking for English support on his project... xDDDD

Is like if I went to a Spanish page post some tool in English and everybody was bitching cause I didn't add support in Spanish... you gotta know what you are getting into when you register for the Temp :P

Plus, taking a persons work... add something else into it and having the balls to change the name and say "By Retro74" like if he was the one who developed this.. this guy has baggage... remember when he claimed to be the one who created the XCI Build? when in reality the creator for that script was @JRoad ?

You shouldn't take other people's work and change the name and claim it as yours.

Last edited by huma_dawii, Nov 10, 2018
    Juggalo Debo, Demon27248 and hoezsux like this.
  6. Sonnydg

Sonnydg Member
    Newcomer

Argentina
    English translation is already done I do not know what else you expect it to be done?

read the comments above.

what are you talking about? the language is and the base was the ENGLISH. I do not understand the complaint yet.

On the other hand, the project was completely built by us based on LanPlay that the author RIGHTS are given, but only in the client since the client is the one that uses the original LanPlay.

Also learn to read and read the first comment in the base of the post, are giving the CREDITS as appropriate.
    If you do not understand the subject please avoid writing crap. Thank you

Last edited by Sonnydg, Nov 10, 2018
    TidusUK and kekoloko like this.
  7. huma_dawii

huma_dawii GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    LOL, So you are one his "team" right? Did you help him to "create" XCI Builder too? Great work!

I checked the website and progress is being made with the English translation but many things are still waiting to be translated into English. Like I said, it doesn't affect me because I speak Spanish, but here in GBATemp don't come and post a tool that is 80% in Spanish. I thank you guys for the effort because I gotta give you all that, you are trying... but next time do it because you really want to give something to the scene, not because you want attention.

NativeCode likes this.
  8. Sonnydg

Sonnydg Member
    Newcomer

Argentina
    at what time we talk about "XCI Builder"? this is related to playing lan games.
    Where is such a thing mentioned?

Do not you think it's enough that we're trying to do for the scene? If we wanted attention, we would have paid for it and not for FREE.
    If you want to contribute to the translation in English. You're welcome, if you do not think that's enough.

I repeat again:
    If you do not understand the subject please avoid writing crap. Thank you

TidusUK and Eduxtreme16 like this.
  9. NativeCode

NativeCode Member
    Newcomer

Zimbabwe
    Only 4 words:

1-Closed.
    2-Centralized.
    3-Censorship.
    4-Misinformation.

We don't need someone controlling us. We don't need evangelists.
    We don´t need a server from a youtuber asking for donations speaking about piracy.
    We don't need a server from someone who hates the Switch, that says the Switch is for small children.
    And the ping is 300ms, because Clumsy.tech is from Australia. ¿Are you serious?
    ¡Qué te sea leve TORPE!

hoezsux and Cubuss like this.
  10. Sonnydg

Sonnydg Member
    Newcomer

Argentina

I only have one thing to tell you ...

They never gave you attention because you are a very annoying, besides that, you attack without reason and you say things without argument for that reason you were expelled from the RetroGamer community. Keep doing this just to get attention and throw shit, but unfortunately you're never going to be something and you can never do something for yourself, keep doing this in all places, that will be good for you :)

Greetings.

11. RetroGamer_74
    This message by RetroGamer_74 has been removed from public view by Chary, Nov 11, 2018, Reason: Flaming.
    Nov 10, 2018
  12. NativeCode

NativeCode Member
    Newcomer

Zimbabwe
    @TORPE: With the money you've earned this month lying on youtube, buy yourself a lollipop.

13. Supster131

Supster131 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧

United States
    I'm reading that a lot of people are having an issue with this "project" because it's in Spanish while GBATemp is primarily an English forum.
    Some of you are probably already aware, but Space, the original dev for switch-lan-play, has his own Discord server: https://discord.gg/vHf8Ab
    Its general channels and game channels are in English, while other languages have their own dedicated channels. This is also a great way to get a hold of Space if you need him for something.

clockterra and NativeCode like this.
  14. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

United States
    people here are so mean.

alantgw, TidusUK, FahQ and 3 others like this.
  15. JonJaded

JonJaded GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Really nice. Thanks.

Sonnydg likes this.
  16. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

United States
    i just played 4 mario kart races online and it went really smooth, thank you. i came in 4th every single race and 4th overall. :(

17. Sonnydg

Sonnydg Member
    Newcomer

Argentina
    Nobody has problems with the language since it is translated into English and other languages we have channels in all languages in discord, but only the Haters come to comment on these things.

Do you think that with 7k of subscribers there may be profit? Hahaha

it shows that you speak without knowing, first find out about YouTube, because you always speak without ARGUMENTS and without knowledge

LOL!

Last edited by Sonnydg, Nov 11, 2018
    TidusUK and kekoloko like this.
  18. altorn
    This message by altorn has been removed from public view by Joe88, Nov 11, 2018, Reason: Off topic.
    Nov 11, 2018
  19. sl3ge

sl3ge Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Hi, i cant run super lan play. it say "super lan play has stopped working" pls help i am using win7

20. NeoSlyde
    This message by NeoSlyde has been removed from public view by Joe88, Nov 11, 2018, Reason: Off topic.
    Nov 11, 2018
  21. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Addict

i cant seem to get this to connect for some reason. i have set it up and when asked for the details to put in the switch it just doesnt connect to the internet? does it need a kip file? any help would be appriciated

Last edited by jammybudga777, Nov 11, 2018
  22. Nyannurs
    This message by Nyannurs has been removed from public view by Joe88, Nov 11, 2018, Reason: Off topic.
    Nov 11, 2018
  23. tiliarou

tiliarou GBAtemp Regular

France
    English is NOT the universal language, although it's one of the most useful worldwide.
    Just take 5 minutes to translate ffs, or you can use google or other tools for translation and make your own strings.
    This tool is provided as is without warranty: DEAL WITH IT.

Tumoche likes this.
  24. NeoSlyde
    This message by NeoSlyde has been removed from public view by Joe88, Nov 11, 2018, Reason: Flaming.
    Nov 11, 2018
  25. Nyannurs

Nyannurs GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    and everyone that wants to use it WILL deal with it, it's just counter-productive to post in an english-speaking forum about a spanish tool

EDIT: also, what? "isn't an universal language" "most useful worldwide" LOL?

Supster131 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - SUPER,