Hacking Super Heroine Chronicle [English Translation Project][WIP]

ShinRaikdou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Okay. First of all I'll make it clear - i will not make full translation of dialogues, because of my engrish and etc.
That just copy-paste test of translation by Kanzaki-Ryu, who translated until ch7(out of 65). If someone want to copy-paste and translate beyond that point - tell me. There are also Free Talk with various heroines which is untranslated...
tHP6Oqu.jpg

AdxaYPe.jpg

Next thing is - i need help with finding text on buttons from various menu, because i can't find it.
Example:
CdetmsV.jpg

JcOvTnD.jpg
Maybe they are graphics, not the text ?

Anyway i'm only willing to translate interface menu, if you want want to continue it - tell me, i will tell you how to translate.
I can provide unpacked scripts if someone willing to look.

BTW - game cannot capture screenshots...

Last edited by ShinRaikdou,
Reactions: wakabayashy

dawnbomb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to necrobump but, can you post what you finished for this? and how / where to repack?

i can't for the life of me figure out how to repack ShcPack.cpk without the game crashing on startup. seems most cpk repackers are for PC, and none for console :/

Last edited by dawnbomb,

K62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to necrobump but, can you post what you finished for this? and how / where to repack?

i can't for the life of me figure out how to repack hcPack.Scpk without the game crashing on startup. seems most cpk repackers are for PC, and none for console :/
I have same issue. Did you get working? Did you just put the ShcPack.cpk into the correct rePatch folder? Or did you have to use a program to extract the ShcPack.cpk? Than put said extraction in the correct rePatch folder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast