Super card sd not fat format

chello

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi, so i just bought the supercard and a 1gb sd, but everytime i want to start it, it appears that i need fat format when it is alredy fat format. dont know what to do :((((

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi, so i just bought the supercard and a 1gb sd, but everytime i want to start it, it appears that i need fat format when it is alredy fat format. dont know what to do :((((
Format the SD card as the FAT filesystem instead of FAT32.

Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In theory that one should work with both FAT and FAT32 (I tested both with it). Try, just in case, also with FAT16 or exFAT.
After that, do you already know that in order to use GBA roms you must first modify them via its client software? If you need it, let me know. 😉

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is why I don't bother with the StuperCard S.D. (Stupidly Dumb) and use an EZ-Flash IV instead. Mine is the original white MiniSD model, but it works and is dedicated to my Gameboy Player.
I know right? I've had so many troubles with the SuperCard SD in the past, sometimes loading games would display a still white screen whilst other times it wouldn't recognise the SD card at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1