Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Summon Night X: Tears Crown
**DISCONTINUED**

2ag93k0.jpg

Click below for screenshots. Will post a video if people want one.
wu4f49.png
qs4nzt.png
p14ox.png

27ys41z.png
2ue7a6x.png
349a0eb.png
QUOTE said:
Summon Night X: Tears Crown (??????X ???????????, Saman Naito X Ti?zu Kuraun?) is a fantasy role-playing game in the Summon Night series for the Nintendo DS. It is developed by Flight-Plan and Think & Feel and is published by Namco Bandai in Japan on November 5.

The game begins in the world of Runeheim as a decade of peace between the kingdom of Delteana and the kingdom of Celestia is about to end. The player has the choice to play from the viewpoint of either Phara or Dylan, both of which are heirs to the throne of the opposing kingdoms and are childhood friends caught between then impending war.
**NEW**
Slightly updated patch, fixed some typos and a bit more script done.

(UPDATED - 24th Jan)
Patch Download

(NOTE: I will no longer be continuing this project, as Crimson Nocturnal have decided to take it on. They will be using all of our translation up to this point.)

OLD THREAD:
Add to the Script Translation here: Dylan Script Doc

Add to the General Translation here (Items, Char, Menu): Translation Doc

NOTE: The Dylan Script doc has already been closed, due to trolls deleting some stuff in the past. If you KNOW JAPANESE and would like access, please ask me. Also, if you gain access, please don't use online translators, and please don't change or edit things that have ALREADY been edited.
What’s been translated so far:
-All Character and Creature names
-All Item, Weapon names
-Some Character/Item Descriptions
-All Co-Op Attacks
-All 'Brave' Battle Challenges
-First few scripted events (Nowhere near the full amount, sadly)
-Menus, Save Text, and Button Descriptions
-Various signposts
**NEW** Most, if not all graphics in the game.
**NEW** The starting scroll.

What needs to be translated:
Rest of the script (Will obviously take a while!)

SummonTransX: SummonTransX v1.1
(NOTE: THIS ISN'T THE PATCH. Unless you want to help out, you don't need to use it)

Translation: Remilia, Masa
Editing: Suruz
Graphics Hacking: Eldinen
Text extraction: DarthNemesis

CHK991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Awesome, it's nice that someone translates it.
to be honest though, if your'e translating a summon night game you should have picked Swordcraft story 3.

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CHK991 said:
to be honest though, if your'e translating a summon night game you should have picked Swordcraft story 3.

Ah, haven't played that game. Wouldn't you have to play the 2 prequels to understand the storyline though?

This one is in a new universe, with a stand-alone plot, as far as I know. Also, its for the DS and DarthNemesis had already made a script extractor/inserter. So that's pretty much why it's this specific game we're working on
tongue.gif

CHK991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
suruz said:
CHK991 said:

Ah, haven't played that game. Wouldn't you have to play the 2 prequels to understand the storyline though?

This one is in a new universe, with a stand-alone plot, as far as I know. Also, its for the DS and DarthNemesis had already made a script extractor/inserter. So that's pretty much why it's this specific game we're working on
tongue.gif
I did play the two first game, both in english.
Whatever, I wish you luck in this project.

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CHK991 said:
suruz said:
CHK991 said:

tongue.gif
I did play the two first game, both in english.
Whatever, I wish you luck in this project.

Yeah but I, and probably some others, havent. I might try one out though, seeing as theyre in eng.

Thanks!

azerty1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
00falcon said:
is the gameplay like the one for gba?
the gba series were the summon night swordcraft games, which were something similar to Tales games. there are three of them for GBA, one of which has not been localized.
the original summon night games were for playstation 1, and those were strategy tactics games. this one is the third installment of that series.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
azerty1 said:
the gba series were the summon night swordcraft games, which were something similar to Tales games. there are three of them for GBA, one of which has not been localized.
the original summon night games were for playstation 1, and those were strategy tactics games. this one is the third installment of that series.
I'm almost sure this is a turn-based RPG, not a SRPG.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
i would like to help.. though the SummonTransX v1.1 seems some files are missing.. xD

QUOTE said:
Unpacking archives...
[confidence\ConfidenceDataText.dpk] Error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\SummonTransX 1.1\SummonTransX\NDS_UNPACK\data\data\confidence\ConfidenceDataText.dpk'.
[General\BattleInfText.dpk] Error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\SummonTransX 1.1\SummonTransX\NDS_UNPACK\data\data\General\BattleInfText.dpk'.
[General\VoicePlayDataText.dpk] Error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\SummonTransX 1.1\SummonTransX\NDS_UNPACK\data\data\General\VoicePlayDataText.dpk'.
[map\field\FieldEventText.dpk] Error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\SummonTransX 1.1\SummonTransX\NDS_UNPACK\data\data\map\field\FieldEventText.dpk'.
Failed to unpack archives. Please ensure that you are running this program from the dslazy/dsbuff folder where you extracted the game files.
xD.. dont have the rom so cant start it yet

btw: ill do Phara .. cause shes the heroine that i choose on the game

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dnniwa485 said:
i would like to help.. though the SummonTransX v1.1 seems some files are missing.. xD

QUOTE said:
Unpacking archives...
[confidence\ConfidenceDataText.dpk] Error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\SummonTransX 1.1\SummonTransX\NDS_UNPACK\data\data\confidence\ConfidenceDataText.dpk'.
[General\BattleInfText.dpk] Error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\SummonTransX 1.1\SummonTransX\NDS_UNPACK\data\data\General\BattleInfText.dpk'.
[General\VoicePlayDataText.dpk] Error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\SummonTransX 1.1\SummonTransX\NDS_UNPACK\data\data\General\VoicePlayDataText.dpk'.
[map\field\FieldEventText.dpk] Error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\SERVER\Downloads\SummonTransX 1.1\SummonTransX\NDS_UNPACK\data\data\map\field\FieldEventText.dpk'.
Failed to unpack archives. Please ensure that you are running this program from the dslazy/dsbuff folder where you extracted the game files.
xD.. dont have the rom so cant start it yet

btw: ill do Phara .. cause shes the heroine that i choose on the game

Ehh? You don't have the rom? :wtf: SummonTrans only works with the contents of the unpacked rom, that might be why you're getting an error.

And sure, I'll give u the link to the Phara doc if u want. But I don't think anyone else will be working on it right now.

Some douchebag deleted a whole scene, so I reverted to my version and disabled the doc. Fucking trolls.

FehnrirX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Finally... T-T
Someone finally translate it...
I almost giving up to play this game since my japanese still bad
Thank a lot, SuruZ!

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
suruz said:

Nah, 1 and 2 are not related to each other storywise, so I don't think 3 is either. Never played much of any of them tho, don't like action gameplay.

And about Phara's script, like I said, I'll contribute to it, soon.. I hope. We're all kind of totally busy with rl stuff, but I'll pm you laters!

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
miruki said:
suruz said:

Nah, 1 and 2 are not related to each other storywise, so I don't think 3 is either. Never played much of any of them tho, don't like action gameplay.

And about Phara's script, like I said, I'll contribute to it, soon.. I hope. We're all kind of totally busy with rl stuff, but I'll pm you laters!

Sure, no problem.

And yeah, I would try out some of the earlier games, but I'm too busy with this one right now. I've managed to play through quite a lot w/o knowing japanese, the few translated bits help xD

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHK991 said:
Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 weren't the first games in this series, they were #6 and 7 and there was even another Swordcraft Story game that didn't come out in english.

Vayne25

Trophies
XP
Country
This is what I'm looking for! Looking forward this projects progress. Thanks!

- I thought that atlus has really forsaken us with the Summon Night Series, I really hope they could gives us news on whether they would be taking on this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Hi folks