KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KAge56 said:
KingVamp said:
If it is, it dub this kinda undubing it from the begging.
this is called translating, what big companies do is undub.
oddly, they feel it's necessary to change the voices without adding an optional choice of the two.
You mean dub? I know what translating is. Can not really explain what I mean , I was thinking about this when I posted.

KAge56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
KAge56 said:
KingVamp said:
If it is, it dub this kinda undubing it from the begging.
this is called translating, what big companies do is undub.
oddly, they feel it's necessary to change the voices without adding an optional choice of the two.
You mean dub? I know what translating is. Can not really explain what I mean , I was thinking about this when I posted.
yea, dub.

still sounds like a weird word :X

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
Before we start translating...I got a question, is this translation going to be an OPEN TRANSLATION?

Well, if you look at his first post, you'll see that it was open but is now on a request basis because of trolls messing up his spreadsheets. The Internet is filled with trolls, so having it completely open makes little sense and will result in continual headaches.

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
WOW you are the man ! i wish you the best of luck my fellow friend XD
yaynds.gif

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
neoxephon said:
DJ91990 said:
Before we start translating...I got a question, is this translation going to be an OPEN TRANSLATION?

Well, if you look at his first post, you'll see that it was open but is now on a request basis because of trolls messing up his spreadsheets. The Internet is filled with trolls, so having it completely open makes little sense and will result in continual headaches.

Indeed. It was open at first but.. most people just "edit" what's already there, and dont really help much. Not to mention the fucking troll who decided to delete a whole section
wink.gif

So me and my "translation team" will try our best to do it ourselves
tongue.gif

Also, about the dubbing, every game that gets localized has to get dubbed (apart from songs). This is smart most of the time, because there are some bits with no subtitles, like in battles. However, you also lose the awesome japanese voice acting.

I would LOVE for it to get localized :3 and if its dubbed badly, someone can always make an undub.

So yeah.. localization is fine, and dubbing is fine (if it's done well)

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
ah sorry for being a nuisance but i need a little help if you can.

I've been following the readme file but i found myself alittle stuck. Can anyone help?

I'm not really understanding this part, as I've Loaded All and Exported the SJS,
I also have a folder called Text. What does it mean by Edit the .sjs ? in the Text/folder in your editor of choice?

5. Edit the .sjs files in the new /text/ folder in your editor of choice.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk615 said:

I've been following the readme file but i found myself alittle stuck. Can anyone help?

I'm not really understanding this part, as I've Loaded All and Exported the SJS,
I also have a folder called Text. What does it mean by Edit the .sjs ? in the Text/folder in your editor of choice?

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
neoxephon said:
tk615 said:

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
eleriador said:
Espero que no quede congelado como el Proyecto de Summon Night 1 y 2 :S .....

...please speak english or engrish in your case... haven't you read the rules...
mad.gif

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clegion said:
proyect ?

and summon night 1 &2 haven't die until darth nemesis said so
SN1 isn't dead, I just need better tools in order to edit the graphics. I don't have anything to do with the SN2 project, though...

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
ah well it was kind enough for darth to translate what he was saying haha and I don't really mind about summon night 1 or 2 i can wait
laugh.gif

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarthNemesis said:
clegion said:
proyect ?

and summon night 1 &2 haven't die until darth nemesis said so
SN1 isn't dead, I just need better tools in order to edit the graphics. I don't have anything to do with the SN2 project, though...

What sort of tools are you looking for?

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whew Aww man after a hards day of work because i took 3 days off of school ive been Translating this game with JWPce and soo far i got most of the damn game translated i had to use the Text Preview to make it accurate Hmmmmm and also that damn symbol / n had to be replaced with the symbol
because it makes a extra line in the game lol and i figured out that all the scripts connect to eachother soo im basically got this game 58%translated but im gonna need suruz to review the work and hope that he can edit some grammer in the translation I translated from my 25%japanese skills....Maybe I can use JWPce and translate the Rockman EXE Operation Shooting star but i need someone to edit the graphics for the menu..
soo hope i helped

Cannonman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Whew Aww man after a hards day of work because i took 3 days off of school ive been Translating this game with JWPce and soo far i got most of the damn game translated i had to use the Text Preview to make it accurate Hmmmmm and also that damn symbol / n had to be replaced with the symbol
because it makes a extra line in the game lol and i figured out that all the scripts connect to eachother soo im basically got this game 58%translated but im gonna need suruz to review the work and hope that he can edit some grammer in the translation I translated from my 25%japanese skills....Maybe I can use JWPce and translate the Rockman EXE Operation Shooting star but i need someone to edit the graphics for the menu..
soo hope i helped
hey lance if you send me the menu graphics for Rockman EXE Operation Shooting Star i can edit them for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end