ROM Hack Summon Night: Twin Age Removing US bonusses.

Z-Virus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As those who have played the US version might have noticed, a number of changes have reduced the difficulty to a complete joke.
Notably: 100 SP to start with, 50x of two very good healing items, skills on Level 6 (Flame wall) and 8 (Landslash), 1000 G instead of 100 G, three powerful monsters, someone also noted that the item drop rate from rubbish might be higher.
(I think that's all).

Now, I know I could "just" play the Japanese version, but my lack of understanding of the language sort of prohibits that. Simply not using all the stuff is sort of possible, but judging how much you would actually have/be able to use isn't that easy.

My "hacking" skills sadly only extent to replacing files with DsLazy, that's why I'm wondering if someone else can take a look at this or happens to know which files can be replaced, I'd be grateful. (Maybe the event file, I don't really know.)

Kishu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no hacking skills either, and the US Bonuses that Atlus gave us is really stupid. And I too was also wondering whether or not it was possible to remove them.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
blahman said:
how about just use some self control?

The addition of all those items remove the pressure of your characters dying.
If you choose not to use them, the pressure won´t return, because you will use
them if you ´need´ them.

Can´t you drop items? =p

Z-Virus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The codes would probably work, but I cannot get them to function correctly with my M3 Perfect SD. Sigh.
Thanks nonetheless.

(How are you actually supposed to use them? I just copied the format of the NDS cheat files and then added it while patching the rom. Always black screen.)
Using Dipstar didn't really work out either, although I'm sure that's me doing something wrong and not dipstar.... I think.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I hate the way the game sets up bosses. Every boss in the game is easy, until you find Ayn and fight the throne boss, then it gets hard on from there. Meldin was on like a whole new level of difficulty, and that annoyed me. I'm sure most people here have lost to him at least once.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Alright folks, for those who we're annoyed with the bonuses, I added two cheats that cover both characters to remove all the bonuses. Simply start the game with them on, save and thats about it. Oh and I added a ton of other cheats as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)