ROM Hack Summon Night Swordcraft Story: Beginnings Stone

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Using a Supercard SD you can't save this game normally (the save fails), but save states work. Very strange....:unsure:
With the previous 2 episodes there was no problem. How come? What is technically different about the third title compared to the previous ones? Does it use a different save format?

Update: If others should have the same problem, I solved it by sram patching the rom via Gbata.

Last edited by Nikokaro,

Luizmane

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Sooo, just finished playing through day 1. Noticed some leftover text not translated (iirc it was the chief and the cat lady, as well as one of the reminder prompts when you try to exit or go the other way) is that intentional or not? If so then ignore this question

Mishioshu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So how is the progress going on with the translation?
I know I am going to be told to go on the Discord group but I don't feel like going on it.
Just want to know how far they are into it at this point.

Ikari65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Go check the discord server.
it would be way easier for them to keep this here updated instead of a bloated discord server where u dont find the info u need right away just say n.

@Mishioshu the last info in the updates channel is from 3 months ago tho there might be some more info in the other channels but its like i mentioned way to annoying to search for it. searched a little bit for it anyways to give info here but it seems theres nothing solid and no news but it sounded like they are still working on it but it will take some more time.
gonna dig a bit more tomorrow maybe i find something.

Last edited by Ikari65,

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
it would be way easier for them to keep this here updated instead of a bloated discord server where u dont find the info u need right away just say n.

@Mishioshu the last info in the updates channel is from 3 months ago tho there might be some more info in the other channels but its like i mentioned way to annoying to search for it. searched a little bit for it anyways to give info here but it seems theres nothing solid and no news but it sounded like they are still working on it but it will take some more time.
gonna dig a bit more tomorrow maybe i find something.
on the discord server, you get pinged when there is a significant update, and only in the channel for that update. So you are kept up to date.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Tengai who and don't care. Don't tell someone to be patient when they been waiting.
Dude, chill. I've been waiting literal YEARS for Freedom Planet 2, and the development has not only slowed to a crawl, the devs will mute anyone on the discord that asks when the release date is. (They're childish AF like that, ask how I know. 🙄)

So I know what the waiting game is like, but it will be done when it's done. If you want a chance of it being done faster, throw some cash into their donation bucket(s).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative