ROM Hack Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari

OmarMitta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's what I was doing, but, just a tip, when you pess start in-battle the enemy name appears again while paused, that might help you pretty much

Reactions: Pablitox

OmarMitta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
here's the bosses until the one at the end of the first way, the one who protect the kicker fruit (that btw is called kicker berry in the sn-scs2) there's 10 bosses (6 bosses and the 4 guardians beasts). Sorry for the 4Shared, but that was what I could do through the phone.
Until first big boss.zip
If there's something I should improve, don't hesitate to ask me, I would love to improve my work to improve the result.

OmarMitta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, it should work, but he wants to see if the already translated names are ok, and not all bosses appears on beastiary, like human bosses.

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah, it's bad that there's no way to check on them other than doing it in the same order they are beaten.

Though now with the gameshark that would mean Omar could focus on human bosses, gotta try that later. edit: nope it does not work, when calling Anise it calls Man C

also one of the most urgent savestate i want is that when you fight Magdrad or Phantom Dragon. For now stick to savestates, that's the most sure way i can think of.

Glenn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
edit: nope it does not work, when calling Anise it calls Man C

That's weird... I just tried the following code on a fresh ROM (again) and encountered Anise:

320003A2 0001
73000C52 FFFF
83000C50 0010 (IDs 01D, 026, 02D worked as well)

Maybe it only works properly with the Ritch/Rundor and Rif/Killfith combo and/or on the first map that has random encounters? 'cause that's how/where I did it.

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh, you're right, i got it all wrong then,

going to try luck with Gillan now.

Edit, Well it worked with Gillan, so the cheats do work.

but i can't be bothered to check the codes as I'm busy as of now, just let the savestates keep going

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, you'll have twice as fun when you understand what's actually going on, xD

anyway, thanks glenn and omar! You guys rock :D

OmarMitta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
These are all bosses or until where.
Btw, in the first fight against lemmy, it already start weakened.
Also, I think you should look the scs1and2 beastiary to compare, for example, the metal horse is called iron horse in 2.
I don't know if you already know that, but I tried patch in 2 different patchers and:
With "Rom Patcher" (android app) ritch calls V.E. as sister,
But in "NUPS" (Windows) it calls her nee-chan.
I tought it would be interesting for u to look it, and yes, it was the exact same rom I used

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh yeah. Some dialogue parts differ for Ritchburn/ Rifmonica. The same happens with the guardian beast you choose.

Fir the bestiary i used the one translated by macaronron, the same descriptions used in scs2 were a little different for 3 so i used those.

Well only the script is left.

Glenn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well only the script is left.

Actually, there're still some optional bosses left (Bonus Dungeon, Gunvald/Borgrim Mode and the last boss in Boss Rush mode).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/naa4ay42ud221o4/Day_12_Bonus_Dungeon.7z

These are basically bosses you encounter during the main game, just a bit tougher *and* they should have their own database entries.

Edit: Boss Rush (EX1/EX2 appear to be the same enemies/bosses you encounter in the bonus dungeon):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jcyrqdh49dfis4h/Boss_Rush.7z

Syclone903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Just the script? Wonderful! I made an account on this site purely to show my support: You're awesome for this project.
Is there anything that we can do to help?

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
you're right glenn, i'll try to get all the bestiary done.

Syclone: not much unless you are have knowledge in asm hacking, what we need is either adapt the script so it can enter in the text (very tedious), or insert it in the empty space at the end of the rom, so the task will be less tedious.

OmarMitta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow Glenn, you made all the game in a few days including the full bonuses without understand anything? Please tell me you used many and many GameSharks and/or CodeBreakers

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
There's already a near-completed patch in the works, it's under going proofreading at the moment, and there's a beta for download in the thread. but the translation is 100% done.

Syclone903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Pablitox: Sorry I don't know anything about asm hacking. I wish I could help you in some other way; I'm rooting for you though.

Jayro: Are you sure? Link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol