Status
Not open for further replies.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Kinda reminds me of how Nemo escaped ......
sleep.gif

The last thing I wanna hear when a girl wants to go to a party is: "I've worn that one 3 parties ago! I don't want to wear that one!" Fuck! What's with you? I will wear any cloth anywhere as long as I'm not nekkid, what's the deal with wearing the same thing after 3 full months? Will anybody for God's sake remember?

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
You guys have yet to realize the secrets to sensitivity.

Gawd, is it THAT HARD to put the seat down. I do all the time. If a habit is that hard then I guess you never brush your teeth or shower, lol.

Posts merged

GameSoul said:
mthrnite said:
Ultimate Solution:
(if you don't wanna install a urinal)

Insist that everyone in the house puts both the ring AND the lid down.
Looks nicer that way anyway.

fishtoilet.jpg

Oh Man. that's sick! Are they swimming in the toilet water section!?
No dude, look closer. There's an inner partition that seperates the toilet water from the shit water.

Not that it matters anyway, with a strong filter they'd live just as fine, seeing as they swim in their own ammonia anyway lol.

B

ball2012003

now the girls are going to start a thread
Stupid things boys complain about

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
YEA WOMEN HAVE VAGINAS AND VAGINAZ SAUX A....BEWBIES!

Okey for those that didn't notice, that was a joke.
wink.gif

Anyways don't you think it's ironic that you're complaining about the smallest things, such as "women complaining" about the smallest of things?

Dunno....i just find that kind of funny
tongue.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Digeman said:
YEA WOMEN HAVE VAGINAS AND VAGINAZ SAUX A....BEWBIES!

Okey for those that didn't notice, that was a joke.
wink.gif

Anyways don't you think it's ironic that you're complaining about the smallest things, such as "women complaining" about the smallest of things?

Dunno....i just find that kind of funny
tongue.gif
???? Beat them at their own game
wink.gif
. Well it IS a topic about what they complain about (generalizing the hell out of it, naturally).

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
notnarb said:
tinymonkeyt said:
V!olaPlayer said:
Sexist thread is sexist. >_>
ty.

in a forum full of dudes who have bad experiences with women
this is what i hate most.
AWW MANN WHAT CONDESCENSION!
hate2.gif
PFFFT. WOMEN
dry.gif

But seriously, the sight of an upright toilet seat offends me, even as someone with a penis. If you just urinated, odds are, you are not going to be the next one using the toilet to pee (assuming someone else lives at your house. If you live by yourself and a guest uses your bathroom and complains, bar them access to your bathroom and demand they leave the premises, or gtfo, if you will). Putting down the seat is not by any means hard and the sort of interaction required to determine the next user of the toilet is definitely not worth the effort... Unless... You know... You're into that sort of thing
smileipb2.png

I am fairly surprised a "girls are icky" thread has come about with serious responses. lol chauvinism. (in case I wasn't clear, jay kay tinyt)

If you have a toilet seat that doesn't go all the way around and can "aim" correctly you dont have to put the seat up to begin with
smileipb2.png

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
V!olaPlayer said:
Sexist thread is sexist. >_>
agreed, is a sexist thread
dry.gif
Girls could write so many things about boys to fill a whole forum dedicated.

Men always complain about girls but then they always want one near
rolleyes.gif

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, only two people completely agree with me, and, alas, they're girls.

Sexism is very imminent, and I really don't agree that just because this forum is made up of mostly males, [including me] some of you shouldn't use that to your advantage. This forum is for everyone, and just because males are the higher majority, does not mean that it is a male-dominated forum.

Learn to respect others. So what if women complain? Just suck it up. Aren't you supposed to be tough anyways?

[Again, notice I refer to most males.]

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
V!olaPlayer said:
So, only two people completely agree with me, and, alas, they're girls.

Sexism is very imminent, and I really don't agree that just because this forum is made up of mostly males, [including me] some of you shouldn't use that to your advantage. This forum is for everyone, and just because males are the higher majority, does not mean that it is a male-dominated forum.

Learn to respect others. So what if women complain? Just suck it up. Aren't you supposed to be tough anyways?

[Again, notice I refer to most males.]
I think you're taking this a bit too seriously
lecture.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've carefully avoided this thread for quite a while now, but here's the way I see "stupid things women complain about".

From a man's point of view, many of the things women complain about DO seem silly, but as a man our priorities are different. Many of the things men complain about probably seem silly to most women. By nature, women are higher maintenance than men and are forced to endure things that most men can't even comprehend. Things like their periods....that's a painful time for some women and just an annoyance to others. Still, it's something men don't have to contend with. Men just fart and go on their way.

Women have to make themselves look pretty with make-up, perfumes, diets and fancy clothes to attract the man they like because most men are superficial and won't even look at a woman who doesn't make the effort to doll herself up. Men wear whatever the hell was clean that day and don't have to put nearly as much thought into their personal appearance and women tend to like us anyway. The only thing men have to worry about is their job and not upsetting the women.

9 times out of 10, there is really only one thing on a man's mind when looking for a woman. Women, on the other hand, consider many factors before choosing a man. Since I'm a man, I can't really say what all factors it is they are looking for, but I KNOW this is so.

Women have the babies which makes them consider things a little more intensely, and getting pregnant is a HUGE complication for them. Men just follow their boners around and the only thing men have to worry about down there is not getting kicked in the nuts.

Generally speaking, women are expected (by men) to keep the house while the men make the messes and bring home the money. Luckily, in this day and age, that mentality is changing rapidly.

In short, women are complex and thoughtful and men are relatively simple and impulsive. Of course though, there ARE exceptions to every rule and some women are sluts or skanks or whatever else you want to call them. Similarly, some men are sensitive and kind, while others are jerks or assholes.

A bunch of guys complaining about what women complain about is better left in a private converstaion among men, not on a public forum. Same goes for women bashing men on a public forum. It's not really appropriate, especially on a friggin' video game forum. All this complaining (men vs. women or vice versa) really tells me is that there are quite a lot of people with no respect for the opposite sex.

I'll tell ya, it really disturbs me to see men treating women like crap or as if they were less important then they are. It's even more disturbing to me when I see women who continues to stick with those kinds of men....and I see it everyday. Now THAT is something I will NEVER understand.

Now, you may ask what I, as a man, may think about everything I just said. Truth is, it doesn't matter what I think, it's what I do that's important and I'll show ANY woman respect unless she shows me that she doesn't deserve it. At this time, I have NEVER had any reason not to respect the women on this forum. And even if I did have some issue or whatever, I would keep it to myself and not rant about it on a public forum.

I know I left out a whole bunch of things that could have been mentioned, but no one likes a wall of text and this reply is already becoming that, so I'll just stop here. Besides, I fear I drifted somewhat from the main topic a bit.

Reactions: THYPLEX

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This thread is in good fun
smile.gif

Girls complain about us all the time, often not in good fun. (but not all grls will do this) I'm the most non-sexist person evar but can still have fun with this sort of thing.

Yes, much is stereotypes.

WOMEN HAVE VAGINAS AND VAGINAZ SAUX A....BEWBIES!

lol

I'm just as likely to disrespect a female than a male.

QUOTE said:
And even if I did have some issue or whatever, I would keep it to myself and not rant about it on a public forum.

yet you'd do this to a dude? IMO that's sexist if it's true. it's quite a complicated issue. good points there though Rayder

Complaining is kinda fun, don't take it personally girls I could write a much longer list of what I like about you. Personality is just as important as looks for me, maybe even more so. What I need is - a Bubbly, positive, upbeat, passionate (not just in bed
tongue.gif
), ambitious, fun, independent, likes video games and is sexi. Way too many emos around these days that focus on 'poor old me, mi parents didnt pay for me to go on overseas trip wat LOOSAHs' 'omg mi mum is such a bitch, she didnt let mi get a sex swing for mi room' GO GET A JOB >_< ...sigh.

john25usa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can everyone please stop posting on this thread I never intended for it to become so serious and I have requested for this thread to be deleted.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
tim2g said:
Can everyone please stop posting on this thread I never intended for it to become so serious and I have requested for this thread to be deleted.
Ok, I guess you've learned your lesson. Consider the piper paid in full.
mthrnitesmiley.gif

*Thread closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-