Students want watch leader who shot Trayvon Martin arrested

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is, no, it's a bad idea because the NRA supports. In the past they have supported keeping legal cop killer bullets and plastic guns.

Well just because some jackwagons support a law doesn't mean it's bad.

If everything was judged by its fanbases then opinions would be a lot different.

See you're just not getting it. If you shoot a white guy then it could self defense or just plain ol' murder. You shoot a black guy period it's a hate crime. South park is an unreliable soure b/c your learning about racism from white racists. Try Key & Peele.

I'm assuming you're engaging in humor in which case, what's up dog.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It is, no, it's a bad idea because the NRA supports. In the past they have supported keeping legal cop killer bullets and plastic guns.

If everything was judged by its fanbases then opinions would be a lot different.
No,when it's the NRA, it is different. When they support a law you know it's bad. But it's bad for a lot of other reasons also. Such as this case where it's impossible to disprove self defense.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

No,when it's the NRA, it is different. When they support a law you know it's bad. But it's bad for a lot of other reasons also. Such as this case where it's impossible to disprove self defense.
Bias. You are no longer listened to due to this one lovely generalisation. Good night.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Bias. You are no longer listened to due to this one lovely generalisation. Good night.
Don't care, read up on NRA, and what they support. And do you seriously think I care about what you think Foxi4?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You think it's bad. I do think there's a place for self defense and laws to defend yourself. It's ridiculous that if you shoot a robber attempting to kill you after discovering him robbing your house that you can be subject to penalties.

Unless you're a professional forensics investigator I'll take your "it's impossible to disprove self defense" thing to be as reliable of a statement as that of a two year olds.

If anything I think there should be more laws towards nonlethal ways of self defense.

Don't care, read up on NRA, and what they support. And like I care what you think Foxi4.

I think time and time again we've proven that more people care what Foxi thinks rather than you.

Especially when it comes to the Playstations.

Reactions: 1 person

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Or you could look at it the other way and could be wondering why the black kid was in a white neighbourhood. Those are just teeming with racists. He was asking for it.

EDIT: Oh wait, you guys are having a serious discussion in the Off-Topic section? I'll just leave now. Bye.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

You think it's bad. I do think there's a place for self defense and laws to defend yourself. It's ridiculous that if you shoot a robber attempting to kill you after discovering him robbing your house that you can be subject to penalties.

Unless you're a professional forensics investigator I'll take your "it's impossible to disprove self defense" thing to be as reliable of a statement as that of a two year olds.

If anything I think there should be more laws towards nonlethal ways of self defense.

Don't care, read up on NRA, and what they support. And like I care what you think Foxi4.

I think time and time again we've proven that more people care what Foxi thinks rather than you.

No, that's how this law works, unless someone sees it, the person can claim self defense, if there are wounds. And again still don't care what Foxi4 thinks.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that's how this law works, unless someone sees it, the person can claim self defense, if there are wounds. And again still don't care what Foxi4 thinks.

Claiming self defense and proving it are completely different. I can "claim" self defense but if the forensics prove me wrong then that claim doesn't hold up.

Reactions: 2 people

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Claiming self defense and proving it are completely different. I can "claim" self defense but if the forensics prove me wrong then that claim doesn't hold up.
In Florida, that's how the law works.Unless you can prove it's not self defense (if the person claims self defense) then they can't be arrested.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I lol'd. :lol:

For what it's worth, I care what Foxi4 thinks. Most of the time.
I lol'd a bit more. :lol:

As for smile's comment, saying that everyone in the NRA is an idiot is like saying that every Muslim is a terrorist (the Jihad is in the qu'ran, afterall), every Jew is good with buisness, every blackman is a potential mugger and everybody from the South of the States is a redneck. Your point is as moot as it gets - some people are in the NRA *just* to have fun with guns, they don't give two flips about what the organisation represents.

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Florida that's how the law works.

That seems incredibly doubtful. If I walk up to a guy alone in an alley and shoot him in the head and claim self defense I seriously doubt they'd throw my case out the window and go "WELL THAT WAS AN OPEN AND SHUT CASE".

If it really is this way (and no offense, well, some offense, but I won't take your word for it that the law exactly works this way) then there's some issues with the law in general.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I lol'd. :lol:

As for smile's comment, saying that everyone in the NRA is an idiot is like saying that every Muslim is a terrorist (the Jihad is in the qu'ran, afterall), every Jew is good with buisness, every blackman is a potential mugger and everybody from the South of the States is a redneck. Your point is as moot as it gets - some people are in the NRA *just* to have fun with guns, they don't give two flips about what the organisation represents.
No, I didn't say they were all idiots. I said what they stand for nearly 100% of the time is bad.Please don't lie Foxi.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, I didn't say they were all idiots. I said what they stand for nearly 100% of the time is bad.Please don't lie Foxi.
What you said was that if something is supported by the NRA then it must be stupid, it's not a long-shot to assume that you treat every NRA member as a retard. Please don't stretch the truth.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there is no one around and you have wounds that show self defense. They have to prove it's not self defense.

Well if I have wounds to show self defense that belong to the "victim" then it's probably self defense. If a guy keeps slugging at me and I feel my life is in danger I won't hesitate to shoot.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What you said was that if something is supported by the NRA then it must be stupid, it's not a long-shot to assume that you treat every NRA member as a retard. Please don't stretch the truth.
Didn't say it was stupid, said it was bad. Can't stop lying huh? Quote correctly please.

If there is no one around and you have wounds that show self defense. They have to prove it's not self defense.

Well if I have wounds to show self defense that belong to the "victim" then it's probably self defense. If a guy keeps slugging at me and I feel my life is in danger I won't hesitate to shoot.
The police told him not to leave his car. He left his car. Threatened the kid. The kid fought back. And he murdered him.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The police told him not to leave his car. He left his car. Threatened the kid. The kid fought back. And he murdered him.

That's different then. If he just walked out of the car and pulled a gun and then threatened the kid then that's murder. If he walked out of the car, asked the kid what he was doing, and the kid attacked him, then that's self defense.

Is there any evidence to show he got out of the car and pulled the gun first? If not then it's still "innocent until proven guilty".

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If legislature is bad then it is stupid. Good, beneficial legislature is not stupid. Bad Law = Stupid Law. Would you like a shovel? You seem to be very eager to dig a bigger hole for yourself. You could be a politician, really - you're very particular about words, you cling to them as if you've never heard of synonyms.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

That's different then. If he just walked out of the car and pulled a gun and then threatened the kid then that's murder. If he walked out of the car, asked the kid what he was doing, and the kid attacked him, then that's self defense.

Is there any evidence to show he got out of the car and pulled the gun first? If not then it's still "innocent until proven guilty".
He didn't ask the kid, pulled a gun on him. The kid had skittles and iced tea. Yes, there is, my god, you haven't read the article at all. He followed the kid.

If legislature is bad then it is stupid. Good, beneficial legislature is not stupid. Bad Law = Stupid Law. Would you like a shovel? You seem to be very eager to dig a bigger hole for yourself. You could be a politician, really - you're very particular about words, you cling to them as if you've never heard of synonyms.
Bad doesn't necessarily mean stupid. I think Chairman Mao was bad, he certainly wasn't stupid. No Foxi, it doesn't seem like you comprehend the English language. Thank you, I could be a politician, but not for the reason you point out. Good laws can be called stupid look how many people think Medicare,Medicaid or Social Security were stupid, even though they have positive results.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didn't ask the kid, pulled a gun on him. The kid had skittles and iced tea. Yes, there is, my god, you haven't read the article at all. He followed the kid.

I read the article, it said...

"The Florida shooting happened when Zimmerman spotted Martin as he was patrolling his neighborhood on a rainy evening last month and called police to report a suspicious person. Against the advice of the dispatcher, Zimmerman then followed Martin, who was walking home from a convenience store with a bag of Skittles in his pocket."

Never said anything about him pulling the gun first, it just says he followed him.

Also if he was really hellbent on murdering this kid I doubt he would've called the cops first. He'd be better off shooting the kid, then calling the cops and claiming self defense so he wouldn't have this whole "He went against the dispatcher" thing hanging around his neck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1