Students want watch leader who shot Trayvon Martin arrested

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
(...)Not necessarily you can like Hispanics and all think blacks are thiefs, murders, etc. This case is an example.I have provided evidence that this police department has a terrible history with racism.
You can also like blacks and dislike hispanics on the exact same basis. How is this an argument? Are you implying that the PD works on the principles of selective racism? *sighs*

If anything, I would suspect that the PD treats Zimmerman with a degree of favourism *because he was a watch captain*, not because he was of hispanic origin.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what's going on in Arizona. I think Jan Brewer is a dumb bitch.Not necessarily you can like Hispanics and all think blacks are thiefs, murders, etc. This case is an example.I have provided evidence that this police department has a terrible history with racism.

Your typical run-of-the-mill white racists usually hate anything that's darker than a beige color. It'd seem rather odd to have an entire police department of selective white racists who are down with Hispanics but hate on black people.

It is the police's job to protect the rights of the accused and uphold "innocent until proven guilty". Maybe they heard Zimmerman shout for help and not Martin. You weren't there. They were. Currently I'll take their account over yours.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know what's going on in Arizona. I think Jan Brewer is a dumb bitch.Not necessarily you can like Hispanics and all think blacks are thiefs, murders, etc. This case is an example.I have provided evidence that this police department has a terrible history with racism.

Your typical run-of-the-mill white racists usually hate anything that's darker than a beige color. It'd seem rather odd to have an entire police department of selective white racists who are down with Hispanics but hate on black people.

It is the police's job to protect the rights of the accused and uphold "innocent until proven guilty". Maybe they heard Zimmerman shout for help and not Martin. You weren't there. They were. Currently I'll take their account over yours.
No they weren't. They weren't. You clearly can't even read.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No they weren't. They weren't. You clearly can't even read.
crying-baby.jpg

I'm pretty sure they listened to the tapes, pretty sure that they've read more witness accounts then you and I'm pretty sure that they also have more evidence to support their claims, in contrast to you who have no evidence whatsoever to support yours other then a gut feeling.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Jan Brewer is a dumb bitch.

Smile72: Decries racism, has no displaying blatant sexism.

Classiest Poster 2012, hands down.
Yes, I do. Jan Brewer is a dumb bitch. And so is Scott Walker. And so is Rick Scott. There are a lot of dumb bitches as governors.

That's like calling a black governor a (for the sake of the example) coon, but justifying it as "totally not racist" by calling white governors the same derogatory term.

It does not suddenly make your original comment okay. The language is still hateful and vile. It's a flimsy, obvious excuse.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I can vouch for smile72 when he says people on this forum cannot read. Quite a few members (even some elite members) have a difficultly reading things before posting. I've experienced this myself but thatlls for another topic. BITCH NO.

@[member='smile72']: I would suggest against name dropping. It makes it worse. A lot worse.

@Gahars: Reported your racist comment. Saying that word is not okay even in an example. K, bro?

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Yes, I do. Jan Brewer is a dumb bitch. And so is Scott Walker. And so is Rick Scott. There are a lot of dumb bitches as governors.

That's like calling a black governor a (for the sake of the example) coon, but justifying it as "totally not racist" by calling white governors the same derogatory term.

It does not suddenly make your original comment okay. The language is still hateful and vile. It's a flimsy, obvious excuse.
Not the same. Fine she's an asshole. Does that make you happy?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You resort to petty, childish name calling to discredit people you disagree with ideologically. Does that make you proud?

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

You resort to petty, childish name calling to discredit people you disagree with ideologically. Does that make you proud?
Nope, but I think people who want to treat me as as second class citizen are pieces of shit. And I don't care how you view me.She's an ignorant liar, who stuck her finger in the president's face,lied about him in her book. She's the vile person.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://abcnews.go.co...36#.T2kcHsWPWft
Veho posted this article originally. Read it Guild. Before you blame the victim learn the facts.

Sorry, the excerpt I read from Veho made it appear the the police corrected the woman to make her statement true, not that they denied her statement. That's my bad.

Still, the report says they got into a fistfight and that Zimmerman shooting the guy would have technically been self defense, especially if he was getting pretty harshly beat. The issue is who started the fistfight. Maybe Zimmerman approached the man, asked him what he was doing, and the fight broke out. Maybe Zimmerman jumped him. Maybe the guy noticed Zimmerman following him and started the altercation. There's too many ifs to say if Zimmerman was guilty or not.

Reported your racist comment. Saying that word is not okay even in an example. K, bro?

No, it's completely fine for the sake of example. Using it to be offensive is not. We read Huckleberry Finn and hear the "n word" plenty of times, hell we even read the book aloud.

Also, I'm sure you weren't a big fan of In the Flesh?

[yt]v_leY_LgOuQ[/yt]

This isn't the original version (it's the re-recorded movie verison) but they're both similar.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://abcnews.go.co...36#.T2kcHsWPWft
Veho posted this article originally. Read it Guild. Before you blame the victim learn the facts.

Sorry, the excerpt I read from Veho made it appear the the police corrected the woman to make her statement true, not that they denied her statement. That's my bad.

Still, the report says they got into a fistfight and that Zimmerman shooting the guy would have technically been self defense, especially if he was getting pretty harshly beat. The issue is who started the fistfight. Maybe Zimmerman approached the man, asked him what he was doing, and the fight broke out. Maybe Zimmerman jumped him. Maybe the guy noticed Zimmerman following him and started the altercation. There's too many ifs to say if Zimmerman was guilty or not.

Reported your racist comment. Saying that word is not okay even in an example. K, bro?

No, it's completely fine for the sake of example. Using it to be offensive is not. We read Huckleberry Finn and hear the "n word" plenty of times, hell we even read the book aloud.

Also, I'm sure you weren't a big fan of In the Flesh?

[yt]v_leY_LgOuQ[/yt]

This isn't the original version (it's the re-recorded movie verison) but they're both similar.
No, he is guilty, he got out of his car when the police told him not to, I'm actually tired of saying this. Trayvon would still be alive if Zimmerman didn't get out of the car and stalk him.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nope, but I think people who want to treat me as as second class citizen are pieces of shit. And I don't care how you view me.She's an ignorant liar, who stuck her finger in the president's face,lied about him in her book. She's the vile person.

So stooping down to what you see as their level is justified as long as you are the one doing it?

@[member='Hyro-Sama']

If you are absolutely, then I'm sorry to have offended. However, I think it's pretty clear that the intention of the post was to draw attention to the hateful language being displayed. If we cannot use and discuss such language, then how can we hope to teach the evils of racism and the need for understanding?

Reactions: 1 person

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

So stooping down to what you see their level is justified as long as you are the one doing it?

@[member='Hyro-Sama']

If you are absolutely, then I'm sorry to have offended. However, I think it's pretty clear that the intention of the post was to draw attention to the hateful language being displayed. If we cannot use and discuss such language, then how can we hope to teach the evils of racism and the need for understanding?
No, but to just say I disagree with her is a lie. I view her as a vile and disgusting bigot.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, he is guilty, he got out of his car when the police told him not to, I'm actually tired of saying this. Trayvon would still be alive if Zimmerman didn't get out of the car and stalk him.

Technically that makes him guilty of disobeying an officer (or whatever the official name is), not murder. The report also said that following Martin wasn't illegal.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='Hyro-Sama']

I understood what you meant. I was joking. Sorry. Moreover, I agree with your latter point about the necessity to use those words in order to teach the future generation to think differently.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.