Hacking Stuck on Luma Version 6.6 and need to access to Rosalina Menu

King_Moon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.

About a year and a half ago I attempted to install custom firmware on my 3ds but gave up due to some hiccup along the way. I had thought I deleted all the unnecessary files the correct way but I may have made a mis-step along the way.

I am currently attempting to hack my device by installing boot9strap via seedminer or otherwise known as DSi injection. Everything was going smoothly up until the point I Section III in the "Finalizing Setup" section of the 3DS Hacks Guide. It told me to open up Download Play app and press (L) + (Down) + (Select) all at the same time. For me, nothing happens when I do this. After doing some digging around, I realized that my Luma version is actually still stuck in 6.6 when I need to be at least version 8.1 (I think). I have attempted to run the boot sequence for luma multiple times with many fresh boot.firm files and all that. I think my next course of action is to find a way to update my luma version but I can't seem to find an explanation on how to do so (relative to my green thumb). Any and all help is appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?