Stuck on Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon level D1

TheRaptor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am stuck on Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, level D1 Cold Case. I have to walk on the wire, but everytime I step on the wire I fall down.

Can anyone give my advice how to do this?

D-1AirwayCrossing.jpg

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Idk if this is where you’re at?

The Toad will inform you that you cannot reach the other side because of the zip line's desing. Oh well. Let's pick up the Toad and shoot him in the elevator to the north. The other carriage should come riding up, revealing a snow-covered Key. Now let's head back to the Terminal.

TheRaptor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I completed the level and found out what the problem was. I had to shake my 3DS while walking on the rope if Luigi was in danger of falling. I did not know that. In the end, it wasn't that difficult once you knew this. Thanx for your help @KiiWii

Reactions: KiiWii

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I completed the level and found out what the problem was. I had to shake my 3DS while walking on the rope if Luigi was in danger of falling. I did not know that. In the end, it wasn't that difficult once you knew this. Thanx for your help @KiiWii
This was a thing back in the Gloomy Manor attic too. You balance not by shaking the system but by moving it left to right like a steering wheel to balance Luigi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto