The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Or you could have just anonymously leaked it without posting this
It's the exchange of information, which is the entire point of forums in the first place, alongside the ensuing discussion.

People can do with this information as they please. Just so long as they keep in mind that anything following this thread falls into warez territory unless an open solution can be found.

I'm sure if anything comes out of this, [Search Engine of Choice] can lead them in the right direction.

Reactions: Silent_Gunner

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
5.2 ??? So this is still alive ...Tho I can't see what's new

EDIT : from a reddit post
  • New Stages

• Rehauled difficulties

• Rehauled AI

• Rehauled Hitbox system

• Widescreen

• New moves/animations

• New intro/menus

• New UI features

• New ending art

• Trophies

• BKM Blaze w/ portraits

• Etc. Etc.

Last edited by LightBeam,

Solid One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is this real ??????

anyone have more information on this?

Searching in BennuGD's forum, I found out that some guys in there got access to Switch SDK and are porting BennuGD's binaries to Switch. Once ported, games based on BennuGD such as SORR should work.

They're still having trouble in porting process, so they still haven't finished. Dunno where you found the link for that unlisted video, but it seems it's from the same guy that's trying to port BennuGD to Switch.

Anyway, at least it's good news. It's just a matter of time until SORR is finally available natively in Switch.

More info here (in spanish): http://forum.bennugd.org/index.php/topic,4830.msg75428.html#msg75428

Reactions: Gamerulez

PZT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or not, for a lot of reasons. If you ever want to play Streets of Rage Remake in your Nintendo Switch, or in another console, don't poke me or Bomberlink, ask SEGA or DOTEMU :)
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but both me and you know that Sega and Dotemu are never going to do that

Reactions: BlackSunshine

Broscar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sup everyone.

I can't port SoRR to the native Switch environment, but I did manage to port it for use with L4T Ubuntu, along with fixing some of the issues you guys have been running into with that hacked together RetroPie version.
It's entering the testing phase and I'm looking for more Nintendo Switch users to help me out.

Look for a thread called SoRR OpenGL wrapper 4 Linux; Looking for testers on the SoRR forumotion, you'll find the details in there. If you don't have a lot of experience with Linux, please wait until it's done and I've released ready to use packages. It should be out soon.
If you do have experience with Linux and are running L4T Ubuntu on your Switch, I'd greatly appreciate the help. I've only got 1 Switch tester at the moment and I can't put the burden of testing all on him.

Thanks!

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Apparently this got ported to the Vita this month so there are people who love this game enough to release new ports.
Question is how harder would it be to port it to the Switch...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1