Gaming StreetPass Quest 2 / Find Mii 2 Hats

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fighting the final boss of the secret quest. I bought 2 dispelling draft, and both failed. Can you not use them while fighting the dark lord?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I'm fighting the final boss of the secret quest. I bought 2 dispelling draft, and both failed. Can you not use them while fighting the dark lord?
You must be really unlucky because they always work for me. :unsure:

I use a lv7 though -- maybe that's your issue?

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
You use a level 7 on a dispelling draft?! Isn't that a waste? Anybody I pass (except for the rare exception) is a level 7. (School of nerds. :ha: )
I just feel like everybody doing a 6 instead of a 7 for damage is better than wasting a potential 18 attack on the boss.

Snailface

Trophies
XP
You use a level 7 on a dispelling draft?! Isn't that a waste? Anybody I pass (except for the rare exception) is a level 7. (School of nerds. :ha: )
I just feel like everybody doing a 6 instead of a 7 for damage is better than wasting a potential 18 attack on the boss.
I have to save my cat to use Vial of Valor so I'm kinda forced to use a lv7 on D. Draft.
(I usually enter the last battle with two cats and 2 Lv7s. I use Vail of valor to bring back 2 Lv7s and a cat and keep repeating the process. I hire all my "troops" via coins because I'm out in the sticks btw :P)

And I figure that using the D. Draft eventually pays off by the end of a long battle.

Snailface

Trophies
XP
you make a cat use the vial first? What does vial of valor do anyway?

I'll try to detail *my strategy a little better: (make sure to stock up on coins first)
1. Hire/Streetpass 2 lv7 Miis -- same color preferably.
2. Hire 2 cats. Now "Venture Forth".
3. Use first cat to cast dispell draft.
4. Use 2 Lv7s reg team attack for 45-60 pts. damage.
5. Use remaining cat to cast Vial of Valor (costs 8 coins) to bring last 3 warriors back to life. This works even if they "died" in a previous room.
6. Go back to step 4 and repeat steps 4-6 until victory.

And how'd you get ALL the hats so fast Snailface?!

The above strategy and getting coins fast.
As a general strategy on obtaining coins fast? (it takes me about 300-400 coins to beat Find Mii 2 secret quest)
1. Reset the date to get more than 10 coins a day.
2. Fap the 3DS while watching a TV show. You can get about 100 coins within an hour-long drama easy. This is a good strategy and has served me well.

That's about it. (I'll admit having a second 3DS is very handy for a free lv7 every 8 hours and for getting two specific color Miis to pass trap rooms but it really isn't necessary. The 2nd coin-getting strategy is the most important to quick success)

* this thread taught me the trick http://3dsforums.com...zle-swap-29342/

Reactions: 2 people

EpicLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have to save my cat to use Vial of Valor so I'm kinda forced to use a lv7 on D. Draft.
(I usually enter the last battle with two cats and 2 Lv7s. I use Vail of valor to bring back 2 Lv7s and a cat and keep repeating the process. I hire all my "troops" via coins because I'm out in the sticks btw :P)

And I figure that using the D. Draft eventually pays off by the end of a long battle.
Ha, that is the exact strategy that I have! I get a ton of coins by resetting the dates, and I shake it whenever i'm doing something at home that I have a free hand eg. TV, web surfing, reading.

It takes me about 170 coins to finish the game from the level where you rescue the princess, but I'd beat it faster if my friend would bring his 3DS to school. He's only a level 2 for me, and other friend is a 7. They have black and white shirts, respectively, so combo attacks for that. I only need 7 more hats, then I'm gonna focus on getting puzzle panel completed.

Reactions: 1 person

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a strategy for a quick win vs final boss:

Orange (any level)
2 LV7s that make a team
Random Hero

Cast orange
Make Team
5 hits of 13 dmg each is 65, lets assume you miss once each time. 4x13=52
Use Bottle of Valour
Remake Team
Re-attack
Use Bottle of Valour

You only need 60 coins on this room at most. Even less if one of the heroes is a streetpass.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a strategy for a quick win vs final boss:

Orange (any level)
2 LV7s that make a team
Random Hero

Cast orange
Make Team
5 hits of 13 dmg each is 65, lets assume you miss once each time. 4x13=52
Use Bottle of Valour
Remake Team
Re-attack
Use Bottle of Valour

You only need 60 coins on this room at most. Even less if one of the heroes is a streetpass.

Man, I wish I knew more people with 3dss. In my old allies, I have one lvl7 and then a bunch of lvl1s and lvl2s. I end up needing to buy a power potion to fight the dark emperor which is a pain

I have a quick sketch of a quick playthrough concept.
Its messy but ill uplaod it.

FindMii2Secretquestfixed.png

Top Right shows the order you do it in. The paths are highlighted with the corresponding colour.

When do you do the pink path that overlaps the yellow? Is that after the purple?

EpicLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I did some figuring out, and I'm pretty sure that it would take nine run-throughs of the secret quest to get every single hat (but don't quote me!).

You would have to go through the up-most path twice, going through levels 3, 4, 8, 9, 16, 17, 24, and 25. Then the next path closest twice, which is levels 5, 6, 10, 11, 18, 26 and 27. That is four play-throughs so far, and then you would have to go through 5 and 6 again, but take the path with levels 12, 13, 19, 28 and 29. You'd do that twice, then take the bottom-most paths (levels 7, 14, 15, 22, 23, 30 and 31), BUT YOU ONLY HAVE TO TAKE THAT ONCE! Finally take the same path, but instead of doing 22 and 23, go to levels 20 and 21, and then go back down to 30 and 31. Do that twice and you'll have all the hats!

PS This is a little confusing, so you may want to refer to the maps on pg 5 of this thread.

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a quick question about these hats: Do they show up on your mii outside of the Mii Plaza?

Top Right shows the order you do it in. The paths are highlighted with the corresponding colour.

Um... It's great, but I agree it's messy. Shall I make a clearer version of this?

Reactions: 1 person

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question about these hats: Do they show up on your mii outside of the Mii Plaza?

Um... It's great, but I agree it's messy. Shall I make a clearer version of this?
Please do. That was actually created for my personal use, but i decided to upload it for you guys lol. I underlined every room you get a hat in except for the last section where all paths join. If you could get all the hat names also that would be nice =D

kamitsuyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you want to add this in but for the secret quest room 26 is a fire room, and 2 is yellow shield, 3 is light blue shield, 18 is light blue shield.

vivanlai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys im on the secret quest of find mii 2 room 1 perlouis prairie. I defaetead the first slime but im wondering how much HP do they have can someone lease please please tell me how much HP they have thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol