Hacking Strange "The Beatles : Rock Band" problem

ricako

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will start by saying RBB was previously working fine through the disc channel with CIOSCorp 3.4, but has now stopped working and just produces a black screen and turns the wiimote off.

I haven't made any changes to any homebrew or IOS etc... the only thing that has changed is that i took the wii to a friends house who's TV didn't have component inputs so have had to use the RGB scart instead. That is the only change, was wondering if anyone knew if that is a good reason for it to stop working or if i'll have to mess around to get it working again.

(Not back home yet so haven't been able to try the component cables again)

honeypa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try changing your system menu ios to 249. This worked for me when I experienced the same problem. Too bad the largest community couldn't even help me out, and I had to solve this problem with brute force

ricako

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wasn't expecting that to work but it did!!
thx a lot honeypa, don't need to load up neogamma anymore
smile.gif

sectionboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honeypa said:
try changing your system menu ios to 249. This worked for me when I experienced the same problem. Too bad the largest community couldn't even help me out, and I had to solve this problem with brute force

I have the same problem. Could you show me how to do that? Thanks a lot.

XaViaR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious...why does it work and stop working? (from a technical reason). I thought I was going crazy, but my backup of Beatles worked then it stopped from USB Loader GX (latest rev) too.

ricako

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sectionboy said:
honeypa said:

I have the same problem. Could you show me how to do that? Thanks a lot.

I use preloader to change the sys menu IOS, check the sticky for install. Once installed the IOS the sys menu uses can be changed in the settings section of preloader.

QUOTE(XaViaR @ Sep 17 2009, 03:24 AM)
Just curious...why does it work and stop working? (from a technical reason). I thought I was going crazy, but my backup of Beatles worked then it stopped from USB Loader GX (latest rev) too.
I was hoping to find a "technical" reason for this problem too, as i said, strange..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice