Hacking Strange Problem with my Backups

ShadowZafter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I burned 2 Backups, MS Gundam 0079 MS Sensen, and SD Gundam Scad Hammers, and they both give me the following message when I try to boot them up.

Photo38.jpg

Photo39.jpg

what gives? Can I fix this? Can I fix this without reburning the CDs?

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you get this message, did you try plugging in the nunchuck? Many Japanese games will freeze on a text display, and if you could read the language, it usually says "insert nunchuck to continue." If that doesn't work, remove any Gamecube memory cards and controllers, and try again. You could also set the language in your loader to Japanese and try that.

ShadowZafter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the Nunchuck, No Go, and I dont have any GCN Controllers or Cards.

The Game actually does boot up, it displays a few of the creators and lets me save a save file before it gets to this screen

The second game goes almost immediately to the screen.

I'm hoping someone here will recognize this problem and know the deal with it

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both those games work fine on my Wii with 4.1U, cIOS_rev14, and USB Loader GX rev709. Back when I used dvd-r backups, I always ran my Japanese ISOs through RegionFrii, and patched them to USA before burning them. The only Japanese game I've had problems with was Juon, and after setting USB GX language to Jap, it worked fine. They're either bad rips, or there's a problem with your region/patch settings.

ShadowZafter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried patching the ISO with Regionfrii and Brick Blocker it still didnt work and now the giberish message pops up earlier. what the hell.

ShadowZafter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damnit, I tried using a diffrent cIOS and I got much farther into the game but still couldnt start it

Ok nevermind using a diffrent cIOS I got my orignal burns to work, the patched one is defective but Problem Solved

ShadowZafter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still cant figure this out.

I get the message 2 out of every 3 times I boot up the game. And there are certain sections of the game that are inaccessible because they cause this message to pop up

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posting on your thread 5 TIMES isn't helping at all. If it's an issue that could be fixed in a snap, then you wouldn't have bumped your thread 4-5 times.

What backup launcher are you using? Let's start with that. Also, what do you have installed on your Wii? Like cIOS or CIOSCORP?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although i practically started it