ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

Limp-Bones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I tried deleting the folders and installing fresh and now whenever I boot the game and use the plugin, it crashes on me and forces to reboot my 3DS, any help? or what my folders should look like? Thanks

ayeeisha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything right idk why the cheats arent loading. Everytime i click select no cheats load and when I click “A”it says “an exeption occured” my ntr version is 3.6. also tripled check the title id pls heeeelp thanks

DarkLordDemaar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So, I have the update, DLC, and the True Love Edition installed.
If I try to enable the cheats, the game crashes with an exception.
I can also provide a crash dump if that helps?

Edit: Disabling True Love Edition doesn't help. It still crashes.

Edit2: The crash only happens with the current plug-in.
The previous pre-DLC plug-in did not crash but it did not work either.
It was it was possible to enable the cheats but they did not do anything, none of them did.

Last edited by DarkLordDemaar,

ConKonner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might have to use the speedfly's ntr plugin version until the OP has a fix. I can confirm that the speedfly ntr plugin does work with true love edition.

DarkLordDemaar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Might have to use the speedfly's ntr plugin version until the OP has a fix. I can confirm that the speedfly ntr plugin does work with true love edition.

I now tried this one: http://www.speedfly.cn/13140.html
And around half of the codes work. The "Have all clothing" code, which is the main reason for me wanting a functioning plugin, is in the not-working half.

If anyone still has the old version of this (not speedfly) plugin, that would help me as well.
I would just delete the Update and DLC, do my cheating and then reinstall it.

ConKonner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I now tried this one: http://www.speedfly.cn/13140.html
And around half of the codes work. The "Have all clothing" code, which is the main reason for me wanting a functioning plugin, is in the not-working half.

The clothing cheat does work after you choose a house (other than the default one). Also, it's struck me as odd too, some of those cheats are made to be click on non stop as if you're cycling through an option of the cheats. Also make sure your layout of the house matches the house you choose. I chose house 3 so I must choose layout 3 so no error occurs. After you go into the closet in the house, all the clothes should be there. Even the marriage clothes even though they don't show up on their dots.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just use cheat manager, i also got the crash error when using ntr , so i just switched to cheat manager and use the built in cheat feature... haven't tested all the cheat, though things like 99 item work once, so if you want to trigger it again, go to the cheat menu and trigger it again. other than that the foodbuff doesn't seem to work but nothing food ingame can't fix :P
max star item whether the max yellow star or pink star both version work,all glasses, cloth, headpiece clothing work.

Last edited by x06xpower,

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any item modifier code?
yes, but it's kinda wonky , i never like it due to it messing stuff easily if you're not careful(the x+up button ) to cycle between item

it's similar to the ntr one i think. other than that the 99 item code and max star( two version one full yellow , other one full pink star) works fine but if you use the current luma , you have to trigger it when you have new item in bag by entering the cheat menu and toggling the cheat to off and to on again. it's fixed in the latest luma build but sometimes the game crash although it's pretty rare i think(only had 1 code running at the time the 99 item code).

YH97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i used citra with 1.1 patch though, trying to find the cia file for hamtaro and cheburashka.

Last edited by YH97,

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, i don't know about emulator, for cia you can't ask for it here on the forum , just use google to search for that stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz