Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Queen of SoS, Mar 5, 2017.

1. destany1989

destany1989 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    United States
    So I'll just have to go into luma once to turn on plugins? Will ntr work for other games still?

2. NicheGamer

NicheGamer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2017
    United States
    You'll need to enable plugin loading through Rosalina (L + Down + Select in the 3ds main menu). This kind of tripped me up until I looked it up myself, but yes it's just a one time thing. As for ntr, I have no idea. :')

3. Queen of SoS
    OP

Queen of SoS Story of Seasons Queen

Feb 13, 2016
    United States
    Ntr will still work you just have to disable the plugin loading from Rosalina. Same buttons and same place you enabled it. Just press it again to disable and launch ntr like normal. But I seriously would just switch over to ctr/Rosalina plug-in enabler just because it easier and less time consuming. You can find cheat txts for your games on here.

destany1989 and Lavaminer89 like this.
  4. destany1989

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    United States
    I might do that.

5. Brianaoc60

Brianaoc60 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2018
    Venezuela
    Can I make a support for the EUR version?

6. Mizo

Mizo はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。

May 27, 2016
    United States
    I loaded the NTR Cheat plugin and then the game but after a few seconds the it gives me an error :(

7. RarePupper

RarePupper Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2017
    United States
    I can't seem to find the House Interior/Exterior modifier on the cheats list, even though it's in the plugin.

8. Mizo
    This message by Mizo has been removed from public view by WeedZ, May 30, 2019, Reason: Off topic. Make a new thread..
    May 30, 2019
  9. Ayaika

Ayaika Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2019
    United States
    I know this is an older post but I'm hoping it's still active. Ive downloaded and installed the plugin and it opens up in game, however nothing seems to happen when I turn on any of the cheats. Any suggestions?

10. Queen of SoS
    OP

Queen of SoS Story of Seasons Queen

Feb 13, 2016
    United States
    Go up a bit on this page and use the ctr plugin. For some reason ntr is being a butt and it’s not working.

11. Yondaime_Kazzy

Yondaime_Kazzy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2019
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    Unfortunately the max town link rank cheat makes the game crash on Citra. I am currently using the Nightly 1290 build. Hope someone can help me

The max upgraded tools and farm circles cheats don't work either.

Last edited by Yondaime_Kazzy, Jul 6, 2019
  12. destany1989

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    United States
    i can't get it to work. i followed the instructions and triple checked my sd card make sure everything was in the right place and enable game patching in luma. not sure what i'm doing wrong?

Last edited by destany1989, Jul 19, 2019
  13. Silrae

Silrae GBAtemp Fan

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    You have to enable plugins from the Luma home menu not the start up menu. Press L+Down+Select in your home menu and the option should be there.

14. destany1989

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    United States
    oooh ok makes sense. thank you

15. Gain

Gain Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2019
    Thailand
    Excuse me can you make me AR Code about to remove child ? I tried AR Code to change house Exterior and Interior and Be single code it's not work to remove child in mini map still show child icon in my farm. If not, it's okay.
    PS. sorry for my bad English

Last edited by Gain, Jul 27, 2019
  16. cactuscruncher

cactuscruncher Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2019
    United States
    hi can someone please help me find the most recent version of this plugin? im having trouble understanding which file download is the best to use for my save file!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted