Hacking Stop H8in' on the R4i

Hopawarty

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
slacker4_1 said:
ok my doesn't work.. just got it from realhotstuff and went to the r4isdhc site on the box downloaded the latest firmware 1.06 and when i go to load a rom
iit starts to create a sav file then goes to a black screen and say's savfile cannot be found please restart.. and one know what to do

Well thats why you dont buy the FUCKING CLONE!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
elixirdream said:
when will people stop buying r4 clones......
they rather being scam but not listen to us......
GBAtemp have gotta make a rule saying that "don't complain to us about your R4/Clone not working, its your own fault that you got scammed, cause there are like 50 other better cheaper cards that we prefer"

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Actually is not that most of us hate r4! is those clone manufacturers are being irresponsible!
they are trying to ripped the consumer off without providing the service they should

example:
r4 SDHC! the last firmware update was DECEMBER! in the forum you would see a few of them actually complains their r4 SDHC can't play this or that!

the rest of the r4 (ak clone) will wait for ak's firmware update and follow suit with their own version of update
so if ak ever stop supporting their card... you will see more and more r4 clone users whine...

this makes people hate r4 and clones

By the way, do you see EDGE haters aka Cyclo clone?

Anyway, My bro and i we own the original r4! i still use r4 to do some testing and my bro use his r4 for game play!
it is still working very well as long we use yasumenu
smile.gif

i love my r4 better than DSTT
tongue.gif

AngelSL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
No offense intended:

ephh90.jpg

I realized that so-called acronym about a month ago. Very funny.

But anyway, if people wish to hate on it, it's their choice. Ignore them. (and me)

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well if the OP and others are happy with their R4i's or whatever, Im happy really. But then again dont go making threads and expecting others, who in fact know what the good carts out there actually are, to turn around and agree with you. Because they wont, and will give you the facts why they dont, so deal with that.

mercluke said:
R4-X is the best, you all suck

p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

I.... I love you!
yaypsp.gif

jruschme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Actually is not that most of us hate r4! is those clone manufacturers are being irresponsible!
they are trying to ripped the consumer off without providing the service they should

example:
r4 SDHC! the last firmware update was DECEMBER! in the forum you would see a few of them actually complains their r4 SDHC can't play this or that!

the rest of the r4 (ak clone) will wait for ak's firmware update and follow suit with their own version of update
so if ak ever stop supporting their card... you will see more and more r4 clone users whine...

this makes people hate r4 and clones

The cloning also can have a negative backlash on the users of the card which was cloned. For example, some "R4i" cards, including the red box from r4i-sdhc.com, are based on the DSTTi hardware and software. DSTT, however, seems to have gone from updating its software to improve compatibility and features to focusing on thwarting piracy. (It's been over four months since the last firmware update, except for a tool to detect if your DSTTi is genuine, and the last two firmware releases are universally held to be lttle more than minor updates to add and then improve the "fakek-killer" code.)

So, no one wins on this one...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
jruschme,
YES, you are right
frown.gif

i was once a proud DSTT owner but ever since they had begin the clone wars!
i am no longer proud to have a DSTT and i have been telling people not to get a DSTT due to poor services.
i hope it won't be DEAD like r4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.