Hacking Stop H8in' on the R4i

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Eh, I got a clone. I'm still trying to get cheats and skins to work right but I think I'm slowly getting there. As long as it works, though. I got the standard R4DS SDHC, not the DSi version (because I couldn't care any less for the DSi). But people need to stop arguing. Actually, I bought mine from an online trading site like eBay but for New Zealanders called TradeMe. The choice was pretty much R4DS, DSTT, Acekard-i. I chose the SDHC version of the R4DS because it was the best out of the three for what I paid. Although the guys DID all claim their cards were originals and not clones.... But still, it works well. Just wish those darn skins and cheats would work right. Well, I think I'll get there eventually.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I saw the title I immediately thought of someone saying "LEEEEAVE R4 ALOOOOONE!!"
tongue.gif

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Clockworkoj said:
Do not question what i do with my money or how much of an income i have. i do not need to prove that i am well off
I wouldn't question any of that stuff if you didn't draw so much attention to it, spouting crap like "$x is just water under the bridge".
QUOTE(Clockworkoj @ May 2 2009, 01:50 PM) Go belittle someone else
Ironic, considering you called me a child, and all of us stupid, ignorant, and geeks.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
People like you, will never learn. You simply ignore the truth, and tell everyone else that their product sucks, because you think your opinion is better than everyone else's. Aren't I right? BECAUSE SURELY, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME, IS STUPID. What's that? I'm a stupid and ignorant? Heh......

Before I begin, let me just tell you, that many fanboys piss me off. Most of them are blinded by ignorance, claim that they do the research, and claim that they know everything, while in reality they don't know shit. They just refuse to believe the truth, because they think they're decision is the best in the world. For example, the PS3 fanboys. They continue to claim that their console is superior, despite that everyone has their own tastes in gaming. They keep saying that other consoles are for idiots, and the ps3 is the only way to go. In my view, the PS3 may be a good machine, but it lacks games compared to the Xbox 360. As in my case, I don't mean that I'm a blazblue fanboy. I enjoy playing it, but nothing more. I'm very into the fighting game genre, and blazblue isn't even my favorite game either. I've played all sorts of fighting games like Guilty gear, Street fighter, King of fighters, DOA, Tekken, etc and I'll continue doing this, because I enjoy fighting games in general. No, I don't research any games and whatnot, because I used to play all these games since I was less than 10 years old. All of these franchises continue, and I continue playing them too.

Back on topic, the original R4 died over a year ago. Yes, there's a clone R4 that runs on the dsi, but what of it? It costs more than your average flashkart, but what's that? You're paying for a quality product? Sure, it runs roms. Sure, it plays games, but why the fuck would you purchase an inferior product without a support team, when you can obviously see better alternatives WITH support? Arguing that you don't need any extras is pretty laughable, because the Acekard 2i is cheaper. If you're satisfied with the purchase, keep it to yourself, because we don't need to have millions of threads about LOLITZSOGUD. People who are satisfied with the R4i, and didn't make stupid comments like the OP and have realized the truth, I thank you. And as for the OP, yeah, enjoy having no support from the support team, while I enjoy my superior flashkart.

Oh, and about your comment on searching all over the place to find the site, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT. DX was the 2nd place I found that was selling flashkarts. It has a slow service? Heck, if you live in Canada, shipping will take forever, regardless of where it's shipped from. I suppose it's a bit slow for America, but hey, I come from Korea, where anything I order, will arrive in less than 8 hours. Oh, and I ordered some PS2 products last year, and they arrived in exactly a week. I sure enjoyed having to pay over 40 dollars for a PS2 product, with a charged shipping, when I can get the same product for less than half the price, with FREE shipping. I bought some headphones off of Ebay, with good shipping. Came from Seattle, and took 2 weeks anyway. Get my point here? And have some fucking patience.

I really dislike people like you. If you had some real evidence to backup your statements, with convincing reasons why the R4i was a good choice, most people would agree with you, and this thread would be full of intelligent comments. But in your childish attitude with severely flawed opinions, it's not going to get you anywhere.

So yeah, enjoy your R4i, and stop calling everyone idiots, and come back to us when you can make intelligent comments with real points. We'll see you then.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tropicana said:
What's that? I'm a stupid and ignorant?
Fail.
rofl2.gif

No, but seriously, you prove a good point. If you have a fake card and it's good, don't go preaching to the world about it. Sure, the R4i users can all come together and make a thread for discussion, like the M3 and whatnot all have their own forums for, but you don't have to start several threads saying the exact same thing.

But you're still in the wrong. Sure you have a "superior flashcard", but don't go flaming people just because they have an "inferior" flashcard. I mean, if a person likes what their card does, leave them to it. You don't have to bash them for liking it.

And apparently the OP is being a child in his/her defence. Lay off. If you're going to debate and prove to others that your card is actually good, begin a civil and intelligent debate. Don't return people's flames or you're no better than they are.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
Tropicana said:
What's that? I'm a stupid and ignorant?
Fail.
rofl2.gif

No, but seriously, you prove a good point. If you have a fake card and it's good, don't go preaching to the world about it. Sure, the R4i users can all come together and make a thread for discussion, like the M3 and whatnot all have their own forums for, but you don't have to start several threads saying the exact same thing.

But you're still in the wrong. Sure you have a "superior flashcard", but don't go flaming people just because they have an "inferior" flashcard. I mean, if a person likes what their card does, leave them to it. You don't have to bash them for liking it.

And apparently the OP is being a child in his/her defence. Lay off. If you're going to debate and prove to others that your card is actually good, begin a civil and intelligent debate. Don't return people's flames or you're no better than they are.

I wouldn't have "flamed", if the OP had some intelligent facts that could've been backed up. And me going around flaming people to say that I have a superior flashkart? You do realize I haven't posted on this side of the forum in basically forever? I basically stopped talking about flashkarts nowdays. Heck, it's been quite a long time since I even wrote something about an R4. Simply put, the op's the only one I flamed about a flashkart in around a year.

Oh, and like I said, if they like a flashkart, enjoy it, don't make threads about it. If you can't understand why people hate it, at least have use some time to research regarding the topic, then make a post about it. We can have a civilized conversation afterwards, and there wouldn't be any problems.

I didn't bash him for his liking of the R4i. I bashed just the op for his stupidity, and how his logic was, my opinion > your opinion.

And, in all honesty, I didn't expect to have an "intelligent debate" when I even replied to the thread. I didn't expect much, because the thread's name is "Stop H8in' on the R4i".
rolleyes.gif

Hopawarty

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
What the fuck.

Mate, do you ever wonder why it looks like other carts.
Looks like there a DSTTi Loader there.
And aint they compatible with acekard firmware....I Wonder why

Clearly, people dont give a fuck about your R4i
There for dont come here!
People hate R4

1) Support is shit, so when you get a Firmware blast got nintendo your.
a)-$18
or
b)-$28

2) Look ow many clones there are

R4 SDHC
R4i
R4i SDHC
R4i Ultra
R4 Ultra
R4 II
R4 III
R4i Advance
R4 Advance
R4 Pro
R4 Upgrade
R4 SDHC Upgrade
R4 Ultra SDHC
R4 Deluxe
R4 Top
R4 3
Hyper R4i
R4i Gold
R4 Why?

Oh and would you look at that.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.24850
They cant design there own packaging

3)You cant trust them, if you run into problems its your fault

4) Clearly you cant spend your money right!
I'm going to be sitting happly with my updated bootstaped AK2i when nintendo screws you.
There not going to be able to release a tool, because they have no C++ Knowledge, all they can do is copy this and that.

When we hate something as a community, we bloody well mean it.
Go play with your R4i while you can.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In a strange way these counterfeit R4 cards serve a purpose - the moment idiots stop buying them there will be a sudden surge in counterfeit versions of other, more reputable flashcards.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i doubt many of them is that knowledgeable but i hope they do listen to our advise

like over my country
every DSL is bundle with r4III (yes the red box) or they sell only r4III!
i was told it is the best and it got the best compatibility and shit
the reason why they do it... r4III is damn cheap! they are selling it for the profit!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
WEll if you wanna talk to them about it: they were stupid enough to post their contact details here: I have a copy!
Dear all,
I AM THE factory which produce all kinds of products relate to game. would you please contact me if you need purchase cards or game consoles ??

Hello! This is Melinda from YOUNGWAY INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT LIMITED, thanks a lot for your kindly inquiry for our products on internet! we are a specialized wholesale and import-export in a body enterprise for the game laser. We are dealing in brand new audio-visual fittings of the famous brands in the world, including Sony, Samsung, Sanyo, Philips, Mitsumi and other PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, XBOX, XBOX360, WII accessories. Our decode board, which is developed by ourselves, is widely used for many famous brands. Would you please add my MSN for further contact , or email me at [email protected], good day!!

(www.r4iiisdhc.com)

(www.r4i-sdhc.com)

(www.r4i-sdhc.com)

(www.m3adaptes.com

(www.m3iupgrade.com)

hanks & Best Regards,
Melinda Lee Commercial Representative
Young-way International Development Limited
Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Tel:0086-755-29968372(802)
Mobile: 86-13428704587
Fax:0086-755-27923972

~*NarutoForever*

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You child, are indeed very funny.

I suggest you buy a real flashcard, like the acekard2i or iTouchDS 2, have fun with your crappy little clone when it won't play the games you want later on.

Enjoy your over priced low grade card.

ps. you're the ignorant hater
Agreed D:

And who the heck cares if that clone works or not? Why did you even make this topic, it's pointless. Oh wow, a clone works. Big deal. It's not the first time a clone works or something
rolleyes.gif

'OMG YAYZ MEH CLONE WORKS!!! TAK THT PEPLEZZ!!! =D'

That's how you look like

slacker4_1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok my doesn't work.. just got it from realhotstuff and went to the r4isdhc site on the box downloaded the latest firmware 1.06 and when i go to load a rom
iit starts to create a sav file then goes to a black screen and say's savfile cannot be found please restart.. and one know what to do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.