Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imapterodactyl said:
I currently much prefer Hibern's WiiFlow over Beardface's CoverFloader. It's way slicker looking (no offense, beardface... yours is very nice too). I like the way the covers bob around, and the fact that it's totally theme-able (and themes can be changed from within the loader). And with 13a, it'll load anything I throw at it just as well as the other loaders (including Ghostbusters etc). It's just a pain to get ahold of in his thread... the link is somewhere in the 40-something pages (page one still has the old version), and the password is manybugs. Give it a shot... it's prettier than Floader, and works just as well.
Just view all the posts by Hibern (he only has 40 at the time of this post).
smile.gif

If beta 2 is the latest it's at http://hibernatus34.free.fr/wii/WiiFlowBeta2.rar

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
imapterodactyl said:
I currently much prefer Hibern's WiiFlow over Beardface's CoverFloader. It's way slicker looking (no offense, beardface... yours is very nice too). I like the way the covers bob around, and the fact that it's totally theme-able (and themes can be changed from within the loader). And with 13a, it'll load anything I throw at it just as well as the other loaders (including Ghostbusters etc). It's just a pain to get ahold of in his thread... the link is somewhere in the 40-something pages (page one still has the old version), and the password is manybugs. Give it a shot... it's prettier than Floader, and works just as well.
smile.gif

If beta 2 is the latest it's at http://hibernatus34.free.fr/wii/WiiFlowBeta2.rar

Yep, that's the ticket, thanks! Remember, the password is manybugs. There are also plenty of themes in this thread: Coverflow demo (Themes). Three in particular are very well done: 'Carbonik', 'Clean', and 'Less is More'. I don't know why this one hasn't gotten more attention. Probably because it gets updated relatively rarely, I suppose.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imapterodactyl said:
Skizzo said:
imapterodactyl said:
smile.gif

Yep, that's the ticket, thanks! Remember, the password is manybugs. There are also plenty of themes in this thread: Coverflow demo (Themes). I don't know why this one hasn't gotten more attention. Probably because it gets updated relatively rarely, I suppose.

Is there a forwarder for this somewhere?

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IN GX u can also just press 1 on the Wiimote to Pop up the download Menu ..
2 brings up some other menu looks to be a Menu on info for the game.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
it worked great, I really love this floader! Reads perfectly my pendrives, reads all the games (ghostbusters, wii sports resort...) the only missing thing, if I haven't missed it, it's the alt dol funcion, hope it gets implemented in the future.
just one thing , when I try to download the covers it gives me an error and doens't do anything. how can I solve this?

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lubbo said:
is it possible to get 3d cases on the coverflowder or just the front

They are broken in the latest release.

also, out off all the loaders I've tried, I have to say that wiiflow beta 2 and coverfloader seem to be able to run anything you throw at them. (with rev13a installed)

Only problem I see is there is no "load alt dol" option.

Otei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I try wiiflow and it doesnt read my pendrive! but loader GX and usbloader1.5 yes, my pendrive is a kingston 16gb, any solution?

I got one problem, usbloader reads perfect my pendrive but the game wii sports resort doesnt load and loader gx loads perfect sports resort but if I put two games or more in my pendrive it doesn works in gx! usbloader1.5 reads good all games, but GX no it says that i got 2 or 3 games but all games are the same, there appears the conduit two times!! any solution??

thanks, and sorry for my english.

P.D.:I'm usin cios rev12.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof