Hacking Question State of the scene?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where is the fight between reinx, atmosphere and hekate prepacked CFWs. They all cooperate and to some degree rely on each other. All support the same stuff. The exception is Xecuter, but they are not fighting with anyone either.
And hate is only in the community, not in development (against other CFW users).
lol what? you seem to have missed a big chunk of the scene drama.

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't missed anything. Maybe I am blind cause I haven't seen any hate between e.g. Atmo and reinx.

imagine instead of reinx/atmo/sxos we had just 1 godlike cfw that everyone worked on, i mean i feel like the 3ds kind of had that with luma/b9s
and at this point it's very tough cuz sx-os is very convenient but also reinx could be the future

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
imagine instead of reinx/atmo/sxos we had just 1 godlike cfw that everyone worked on, i mean i feel like the 3ds kind of had that with luma/b9s
and at this point it's very tough cuz sx-os is very convenient but also reinx could be the future
Every CFW supports everything right now. SX OS just can't use custom kips and default atmo does not have sigpatches. Putting sigpatches to atmo would lead to the ultimate CFW, as atmo should get the most features (my opinion).

Reactions: josephdin
D

Deleted User

At this time you can hack all switches only these with a Patch from Nintendo they you can't.
And now some roms are existing :D

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: If any of you saw my recent post, i said screw it, with nintendo's new ways of detecting a ban,i convinced myself to just bite the bullet and go online since i will be banned sooner or later anyway, for the first time since before i installed sx-os/ran .xci's in airplane mode, i went back online 3 months later in ofw mode and first thing i did was update the firmware from 5.1 to 6.1, i then went to the e-shop as this is the only way i know how to check if banned, no error, downloading fortnite right now, i will report if i am banned, as i feel it coming probably by the end of next week.

Shift-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: If any of you saw my recent post, i said screw it, with nintendo's new ways of detecting a ban,i convinced myself to just bite the bullet and go online since i will be banned sooner or later anyway, for the first time since before i installed sx-os/ran .xci's in airplane mode, i went back online 3 months later in ofw mode and first thing i did was update the firmware from 5.1 to 6.1, i then went to the e-shop as this is the only way i know how to check if banned, no error, downloading fortnite right now, i will report if i am banned, as i feel it coming probably by the end of next week.
Wow, yeah man. Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, yeah man. Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

will do, also i am updating my .xci's in ofw mode which i assume is safe anyway but again i expect to get banned anyway, if i am not banned within 2-3 days i will probably try something crazy and go online with a .xci and see what happens.

Last edited by josephdin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn