Gaming star wars the force unleashed game time???

snaai8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how long did it took to finish the game???

i did it in 4 hours
yaynds.gif

aznvienna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think uhhh 5-6 lvls
its pretty dam ez, got bad camera angles, and short so i dont recommend this game
hate2.gif

im waitin for clone wars

snaai8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the save size is 512 kb shall i upload it??
it is a short but fun game and if you are a real star wars fan than you play this to the end

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
I finished in about 3 and a half hours. It's a short game, but it's pretty fun. With such a large amount of people complaining about framerate, I have to be honest... I couldn't notice it to an large extent.

snaai8 said:
the save size is 512 kb shall i upload it??
it is a short but fun game and if you are a real star wars fan than you play this to the end

A real star wars fan would play this through to the end, and then start over to play the alternate ending.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3:34:47 here

In the end I chose to get revenge on darth vader because the entire game I was just waiting to kill that son a *****, it gave me a bad ending, does killing the emperor give you a good ending?

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finished it a week or so ago and my game time was more or less 3 hours. Can't find the accurate time because I started playing a second time around to see if I would have all my stuff when I started again or if there was a hidden ending or what not. But after I got past the first level, I asked myself, "What's the point?" Great game though!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only played through it once......5 hours 11 minutes. I wasted a lot of time looking around the whole level. What a waste of time that was.

Beat the whole game whilst never using more than a 2-icon combo.

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imz said:
3:34:47 here

In the end I chose to get revenge on darth vader because the entire game I was just waiting to kill that son a *****, it gave me a bad ending, does killing the emperor give you a good ending?
I took
3:10:43,

*SPOILERS ABOUT OTHER ENDING FOLLOWS* (not sure how to put a spoilers hidden tag thing),

Anyway, I killed the emperor, the battle with him was way easier than the one with vader. basically he got all weakened, then the guy decideds not to finish him and turns around to leave and gets attacked, tells his friends to run and they escape. they all get together somewhere after and decide to form the rebel alliance.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Super great game , i loved the game finished it in 4:40

i would have bought this is it was a bit longer and had Wi-fi or the flying planes thingy like Star wars 3 on the ds..

but yes i do recomend this game...the camera angles aint bad!

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not much of a gamer and felt the game was too easy and nothing really to do. Took me around 2:50 ish close to 3 hours straight too. I thought the game would be hard but the maps lead you to the end so you dont get trapped.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Beat the game in about 180 minutes (2 and half hours), went through a second time to find the last lightsaber crystal I needed, that pushed my time up to six hours all together. Haven't played much since completing it twice with both endings lol

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
wat is the last crystal I found all the colors that are in movies and such but dunno the other one I found green, red, yellow, purple, and I think blue or maybe thats the one missing.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
wat is the last crystal I found all the colors that are in movies and such but dunno the other one I found green, red, yellow, purple, and I think blue or maybe thats the one missing.
yup, you're missing blue

spoiler box tells you were it is at.

After you go back to the one world to save Leigha's (dunno how to spell her name) father and have to fight her on her rancor, you drop down into another area. From here, go directly to the left, and it will be in the far back.

snaai8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
playing it for the 3e time now 7hours playd
and whem i dont play i smash my little brother to the ground in multiplayer mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo