Star Wars Jedi Alliance - Nothing solved?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Theraima, Mar 29, 2009.

Mar 29, 2009
  1. Theraima
    OP

Member Theraima I own this desert, bitches!

Finland
    Im wondering why anybody still doesnt do anything about this game. Everybody is complaining (or has been complaining) about why this doesnt work on R4 and on DSTT/TTDS. I mean its been almost 6 months since the rom release and its still not working on R4. Is there ANYBODY who could possibly do a cheat or patch so it would work?

2. jedi-master-died

Newcomer jedi-master-died Newbie

United States
    i got the same problem and R4DS dont have any update a year

3. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Arm7 patch or use ysmenu......

4. taken

Member taken GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    The game do not work on the EDGE or the CYCLO EVO with the newest firmware.

The CYCLO EVO with the auto patcher.

5. Theraima
    OP

Member Theraima I own this desert, bitches!

Finland
    Neither of em works lol....

6. Raven Darkheart

Member Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    its a crappy game, why bother

7. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    The game is really not that good when it comes down to the actual gameplay. The graphics are some of the absolute best on the system and EVERY line in the game is voiced, but the gameplay is repetitive and the touch controls are unresponsive. Enter a battle, and it's TAPTAPTAPTAP, win. That's about it. Plus your characters move around sluggishly and don't respond well to touch presses when you need to jump or even move.

I had one of the few flashcards that this game actually ran on from the start- Supercard DS-One. That's not fair to others, but I can assure you that the game is little more than flashy eye candy with nice voice acting. By far the funnest parts of the games are the cinematic action sequences where you need to make contextual stylus sweeps in order to succeed in acrobatic segments. It's like Dragons Lair, and about as fun, except without the cool death animations.

This game is really only worth playing if you want to see what the DS is REALLY capable of in terms of graphics. It feels more of a fancy tech demo than a game. The game IS gorgeous, but that's never enough since games need good gameplay to succeed. It has some really fun moments, but the game really isn't that big of a deal to bother yourself over.

8. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States

I don't know about the EDGE, but the Europe version is working fine on MY CycloDS that's running the 1.54 FW. The only thing not working is the in-game menu, it's as if it has disabled that, and I don't really care about the in-game menu for this particular game. I just played it for about an hour without issue.