Star Wars Battlefront DS ESRB rated and revealed

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there was a rumor about a Battlefront game for DS quite a while back. Now, the game is pretty much 100% confirmed now that ESRB has added the title to their list, rated it, and added info about it-

Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
Platform: Nintendo DS
Rating: Everyone 10+
Content descriptors: Fantasy Violence
Rating summary: ” Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron is an action adventure game in which players experience different battles from the Star Wars universe. From a third-person perspective, players engage in space battles, ’speeder bike’ chases, and top-down battling. The ground battle includes constant laserfire combined with hand-to-hand combat using ‘lightsabers.’ A depleting health bar and various “yelps” indicate damage inflicted upon certain characters.”

So, could be an interesting game. I suspect it'll be unveiled at E3. Oh ESRB, you're such leakers you are!

http://gonintendo.com/?p=83258

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you play Lord of the Rings Conquest for DS? This will be similar, whether that's good or bad is up to you.

Evidence, "and top-down battling"
Need I say more?

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taellon said:
Did you play Lord of the Rings Conquest for DS? This will be similar, whether that's good or bad is up to you.

Evidence, "and top-down battling"
Need I say more?

The gameplay was decent for about 10 minutes but there wasn't much depth to the game at all, it got so repetitive, it was literally taking guys around slashing/shooting/firing at etc. The graphics were okay but looked extremely grainy on certain characters and textures, the soundtrack was awesome though, but what do you expect it's LOTR! The campaign was extremely short too, I know the DS cartridge has limitations but I'm pretty sure the game could've been at least 3 times longer than it was. I'm not saying battlefront will be terrible, I'm just saying there is a lot of room for improvement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F