SSBB SSE Question

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by EddyB, Feb 6, 2008.

1. EddyB
    OP

EddyB GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2007
    Netherlands
    Hi there,

I've been playing SSE in Brawl, and I've got a question about it;

Sometimes (mostly) when I complete a stage I see a "green flag" on the map but occasionally I just see a shiny crown-like icon.

Does anyone know what this is about?

Thanks in advance

2. falco123

falco123 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    Wow I was just about to make this topic.

Want to know this very much.

3. GyroidFanatic

GyroidFanatic GBAtemp Regular

Nov 29, 2003
    United States
    I think it's just to indicate the different types of stages. Ones with crowns are ones where you have boss fights.

4. AshuraZro

AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Feb 21, 2004
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Actually, the crown represents weither or not you've completed everything in the stage. And by "completed" I mean found all collectables like gold item boxes and cds. I'm at 94% right now and I noticed that grabbing a missing cd or two and getting the last three characters after beating SSE nabbed me a few more crowns. Flag means there still something laying around to grab.

5. falco123

falco123 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    Thanks a lot for your help! Too bad i'm not interested in collecting in the japanese version, though

6. AshuraZro

AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Feb 21, 2004
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    No problem. I'm mainly doing it to get some more use out of Sonic. He plays just the way I was hoping! Anyways, at 96% now with 7 more areas to find something in.

7. EddyB
    OP

EddyB GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2007
    Netherlands
    Yeah thanks for the info, I'm also not going to try and collect everything in this JAP version, I'll just wait for the US version to 100%